Eyes & Ears Academy
The Eyes & Ears Academy is the training and continuing education programme of Eyes & Ears of Europe. In addition to theory and practice, the focus are everyday problems and particular challenges of the participants. Eyes & Ears of Europe is especially concerned with finding possible and new approaches.
The practice-oriented trainings go beyond professional education and training. New input and inspiration in related fields and the exchange with each other take center stage. In addition to experienced actors in the industry, volunteers, students, trainees and interested in the media are welcome at the Eyes & Ears Academy.
Eyes & Ears Academies – Selection of Topics
- Storytelling with the Camera with Frank Schneider
- PresentationPlus with Andreas Seitz (in English or German)
- Film Montage – When pictures develop in the mind with Oliver Bittner
- Creativity Techniques with Eva Kanis
- Know how: From Briefing to Idea to Trailer Conception with Albert Heiser
- Creative Writing / Basics of On- & Off-Air Texts with Susanne Mikulski
- Media Strategy & Planning (in English) with Alan James & Jo Wilkinson
- Typography in the Moving Image with Ralf Lobeck
- Rhetoric & Communication – The culture of intelligibility or the delight in language with Michael Vetter
- Social Media – Opportunities & Challenges with Daniel Backhaus
- Viral marketing & transmedia storytelling with Albert Heiser
- Innovation Lab – Creating New Formats for Future TV with Sebastian Krüger
- Voice Training with Anno Lauten
- Conflict Management with Andreas Seitz
- Leadership – What really counts mit Eva Kanis
- Basics of Audio Production for Producers, Project Managers & Broadcast Engineers mit Maximilian Kock
You are interested in one of these or other topics? Our Academy offer is constantly expanding, and topics updated regularly. Just write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!