"We wanted to do cool shit and have good lunches" – A Drink with Brett Richards
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
In the ninth episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives" we have coffee and Apple Cider! Our host Corinna Kamphausen talks to Brett Richards, Chief Creative Officer of the Swedish agency Brokendoll, about how he runs the agency after moving to America. They also discuss the difficulties of producing a game trailer without having a game, how important the community is in this process and the differences between the TV and gaming industries.
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Cinematic and with real marquee letters – Opening credits by FEEDMEE Design underline the authenticity of "Angela Merkel – Im Lauf der Zeit"
- "We wanted to do cool shit and have good lunches" – A Drink with Brett Richards
- New name & fresh logo for ARD debut – Luxlotusliner adds contrast
- "The working hours make me feel normal again" – A Drink with Oleksandra Doroguntsova
- European League of Football accepts UKRAINE BRAVES as 13th team
- Projektmanager (m/w/d) - DMC, München
- Senior Editor*in (w/m/d) in Vollzeit ab 01.07.2022 - BK - Büro für Bewegtbild
- Motion Designer / Art Director (w/d/m) in freier Mitarbeit - Deutsche Welle, Berlin
- Motion Designer (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Praktikum im Bereich Produktion Film/Fernsehen (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring