To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
With #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy for a sooner reunion in the stadium
Especially sports fans are having a hard time in the current crisis. The Olympic Games, the European Championships, darts tournaments and many more had to be postponed for one year or cancelled because of Covid-19. In their new campaign, SPORT1 now calls out to all sports fans: Under #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy, the channel asks all fans to adapt to the current events and avoid unnecessary social contacts. This is the only way for everyone to meet up again quickly in the stadium, in their favourite sports bar or right on the field.
"The current situation prevents us fans and sports enthusiasts from joining in the excitement, cheering and being in the middle of it all together. With this campaign, we would like to encourage our viewers & users to continue to act sensibly, to keep their distance, in order to be able to experience the sport up close again soon", says SPORT1.
Further information at https://www.sport1.de/
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman new
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member new
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Redakteur Planung (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln