To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
With #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy for a sooner reunion in the stadium
Especially sports fans are having a hard time in the current crisis. The Olympic Games, the European Championships, darts tournaments and many more had to be postponed for one year or cancelled because of Covid-19. In their new campaign, SPORT1 now calls out to all sports fans: Under #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy, the channel asks all fans to adapt to the current events and avoid unnecessary social contacts. This is the only way for everyone to meet up again quickly in the stadium, in their favourite sports bar or right on the field.
"The current situation prevents us fans and sports enthusiasts from joining in the excitement, cheering and being in the middle of it all together. With this campaign, we would like to encourage our viewers & users to continue to act sensibly, to keep their distance, in order to be able to experience the sport up close again soon", says SPORT1.
Further information at https://www.sport1.de/
- «Baumageddon – don’t become a tree» Short Film by Students of zHdK
- Book Tip: Flexible Visual Systems
- Podcast Tip: Design Better Podcast
- Exhibition Tip: Garden Futures. Designing with Nature new
- Don’t lose your head: New Look for NPO Zapp by CapeRock
- Design Relaunch: Orange Heat creates new accents for ZDF sportstudio
- Praktikant/in Marketing und Social Media (w/m/d) - ARD Programmdirektion, München
- Praktikant/In Talent and Music (m/w/d) Pflichtpraktikum - Paramount.+, Berlin
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote