To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
With #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy for a sooner reunion in the stadium
Especially sports fans are having a hard time in the current crisis. The Olympic Games, the European Championships, darts tournaments and many more had to be postponed for one year or cancelled because of Covid-19. In their new campaign, SPORT1 now calls out to all sports fans: Under #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy, the channel asks all fans to adapt to the current events and avoid unnecessary social contacts. This is the only way for everyone to meet up again quickly in the stadium, in their favourite sports bar or right on the field.
"The current situation prevents us fans and sports enthusiasts from joining in the excitement, cheering and being in the middle of it all together. With this campaign, we would like to encourage our viewers & users to continue to act sensibly, to keep their distance, in order to be able to experience the sport up close again soon", says SPORT1.
Further information at https://www.sport1.de/
- Interview with Claudia Meßmer, Senior UX Designer & participant in the Junior Showcase 2007.
- Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
- #machdichlaut & #sicherheim - SevenOne AdFactory and UFA take a stand against domestic violence
- Dear Ina, congratulations on 20 years with Eyes & Ears of Europe!
- Interview with Dr. Anselm Kreuzer, Composer and participant of the Junior Showcase 2003
- Dating in times of Corona – Superama produces German web series "V-Dates"