To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
With #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy for a sooner reunion in the stadium
Especially sports fans are having a hard time in the current crisis. The Olympic Games, the European Championships, darts tournaments and many more had to be postponed for one year or cancelled because of Covid-19. In their new campaign, SPORT1 now calls out to all sports fans: Under #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy, the channel asks all fans to adapt to the current events and avoid unnecessary social contacts. This is the only way for everyone to meet up again quickly in the stadium, in their favourite sports bar or right on the field.
"The current situation prevents us fans and sports enthusiasts from joining in the excitement, cheering and being in the middle of it all together. With this campaign, we would like to encourage our viewers & users to continue to act sensibly, to keep their distance, in order to be able to experience the sport up close again soon", says SPORT1.
Further information at https://www.sport1.de/
- Confident, flexible, responsive - ZDF's new promotion design focuses on the visual experience of the brand
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Special Episode Online Now!
- Fun, Fun, Fun – GÉDÉON gets the FUN Radio logo dancing with moving type
- "Simplicity" – The rebranding for ZDFheute by BDA Creative convinces with clear lines
- From a satellite dish to the multicoloured ball – The SAT.1 brand development from 1984 until today
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Third Episode Online Now!
- (Junior-) Producer/Cutter - vonHerzen, Grünwald/München
- Technik-Manager*in im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt a.M.
- Creative Producer On Air Promotion - ServusTV, Wals-Siezenheim, Österreich
- Motion Designer ab 1. November (6. Monate als Elternvertretung) - mehappy
- Editor- Editorin / Producer - mehappy