To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
With #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy for a sooner reunion in the stadium
Especially sports fans are having a hard time in the current crisis. The Olympic Games, the European Championships, darts tournaments and many more had to be postponed for one year or cancelled because of Covid-19. In their new campaign, SPORT1 now calls out to all sports fans: Under #Stayathome and #Stayhealthy, the channel asks all fans to adapt to the current events and avoid unnecessary social contacts. This is the only way for everyone to meet up again quickly in the stadium, in their favourite sports bar or right on the field.
"The current situation prevents us fans and sports enthusiasts from joining in the excitement, cheering and being in the middle of it all together. With this campaign, we would like to encourage our viewers & users to continue to act sensibly, to keep their distance, in order to be able to experience the sport up close again soon", says SPORT1.
Further information at https://www.sport1.de/
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Programmplanung (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln