When Anton, Berti, Conni, Det, Edi and Fritzchen work from home – Even ZDF's Mainzelmännchen are affected by Corona
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Special behavioural rules have never been more important than during the current Corona crisis. In order to promote these, the ZDF has created six new Mainzelmännchen inserts based on the Corona theme in just three days.
Productivity level Corona – this is what you could call the performance of ZDF. Within only three days they had produced the first six new Mainzelmännchen inserts. A job that would take more than a month under normal working conditions. Thanks to the great commitment of all the trades involved the first inserts were already on air on 25 March – during the advertising island with the highest reach: between the "heute" programme and the weather on ZDF.
Contactless payment, minimum distance and Mainzelmännchen in the home office
One by one, numerous other inserts were produced, which are also used elsewhere in the programme. In the meantime, 35 new Mainzelmännchen stories can be seen in ZDF's advertising bumpers. The use of these new inserts on other playout channels is already planned but is currently still being implemented.
The Mainzelmännchen (Little Mainz Men) are the mascots of the Second German Television. Further information at https://www.zdf-werbefernsehen.de/angebot/mainzelmaennchen/mainzelmaennchen-in-zeiten-von-corona/
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Creative (f/m/d) - Paramount, Berlin
- Büro-Assistenz (m/w/d) Innere Verwaltung und Stipendium - Mediengründerzentrum NRW MGZ GmbH, Köln