Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
After the corona-related break, Promax Europe was finally supposed to take place again in presence on 9 & 10 May in Amsterdam. Now the event has been cancelled. If you want to meet, network and get inspired in person this year, come to EYES & EARS 2023 in Munich in October.
Promax President Stacy La Cotera: "We were very hopeful that we would meet in person in Europe this year, but current circumstances have made it impossible for us to hold the event as planned. We are aware of the challenges the industry is currently facing, including significant cutbacks and recent layoffs, and we know that many of our members are now restricted to essential business travel only.
Despite these challenges, we remain committed to providing valuable resources to our members. We are pleased to announce that over the next few months we will be producing content in the form of virtual sessions and speakers that will be accessible to our entire global community. We are confident that these virtual sessions will be an excellent resource for learning and inspiration."
- «Baumageddon – don’t become a tree» Short Film by Students of zHdK
- Book Tip: Flexible Visual Systems
- Podcast Tip: Design Better Podcast
- Exhibition Tip: Garden Futures. Designing with Nature new
- Don’t lose your head: New Look for NPO Zapp by CapeRock
- Design Relaunch: Orange Heat creates new accents for ZDF sportstudio
- Praktikant/in Marketing und Social Media (w/m/d) - ARD Programmdirektion, München
- Praktikant/In Talent and Music (m/w/d) Pflichtpraktikum - Paramount.+, Berlin
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote