"A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Sixth Episode Online Now!
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
The sixth podcast episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives" features AERE Hamburger Mule and for a second time the 25th Anniversary Prosecco! Our host Corinna Kamphausen talks to Barbara Simon, Creative Director and Vice President of Eyes & Ears of Europe, about creativity, family backgrounds and challenges in the event industry during Corona.
A look behind the scenes of the media industry and into the minds of the people behind it – that's what "A Drink with European Media Creatives" is all about. With one guest alone or with several European colleagues, our presenter discusses current topics, specific and personal backgrounds, professional careers and, last but not least, their favourite drink. Once a month as a live conversation with the option to ask questions and later as a podcast to listen to over and over again.
- New Board member: Stephan Riebel
- TOGGO Touchdown:A design package for the new generation of football fans
- Lasting Wounds by Aleksandra Marchenko
- RTL Germany launches biggest campaign of the year for the RTL+ All Inclusive Entertainment App
- CapeRock: Planet A
- FH St. Pölten: Alumni with media textbook and film premiere in Vienna
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Designer (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote