4 Things You Can Still Learn About Digital Brand Management
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Brands have long since ceased to be just a name and a promise of quality. In an increasingly digital network society, brand management must be rethought. Products and services promise unique services - brands fulfil needs and desires. Effective brand management is about relationships, trust and values. The more we know about the relevant needs and wishes of our users, the better the chance for the brand to remain significant for people, even in times of rapid change.
At the Eyes & Ears Academy Profile your Customer - The key to successful brand management on 9 & 10 May 2019 at the SRF in Zurich, brand management is viewed from 4 different angles. We will discuss the fundamental changes in brand management and deal with the functions and effects of a brand relationship. We will talk to a brand specialist, a behavioural economist, a criminal psychologist and a digital mastermind about new and exciting ways of identifying people with their needs and desires and placing them at the centre of corporate and brand development.
Successful brand relationships are conducted with people
As in many transformation markets, consumer behaviour in the media market is changing rapidly and disrupting our traditional supply-driven thinking patterns in brand management. But how do brands manage to remain meaningful to people in times of change? Katrin Schmid, Head of Brand Management SRF and business psychologist, is convinced that human behaviour can only be influenced if companies intensively deal with people's needs, motives and behaviours - and begin to share common passions and interests. Because - the user is what makes the brand!
Brands must create identity
We live in an increasingly fast and complicated world. In the digital age, this means both a challenge and an opportunity for brand management. Behavioral economist Luca Geisseler has made it his mission to show companies how they can build relationships with their customers and create identity. From the point of view of behavioural economics, brands and companies are successful if they create identity. And brands only create identity when they are capable of building relationships. Luca Geisseler will demonstrate how identity and relationships with customers can be captured, measured and systematically managed, from self-optimiser to authentic relationship partner.
Analysing the customer precisely without knowing them
In a forensic-psychological assessment, why is it possible to describe people you have never seen before? How does an analysis of a capital crime work and what information does a criminal psychologist need in order to be able to judge behaviour if he is to make a statement about the author - who is unknown to him? Dr. Thomas Müller is Europe's leading criminal psychologist. The native Austrian from Tyrol became known to a broad public through his work in the investigation of the most spectacular serial murders of the present day (Jack Unterweger, Franz Fuchs and many more). Together with his mentor and friend Robert Ressler (1.7 million books sold worldwide, including I hunted Hannibal Lecter), Dr. Müller interviews serial killers in high-security wings in order to gain an understanding of their experiences and abysses. Future murders can thus be solved better and faster. In the course of his Academy lecture, the main features of a behavioral assessment will be discussed and presented on the basis of practical cases. The implementation into the everyday practice takes place by the participants themselves - with the help of the guidance of the lecturer.
Using customers' digital data tracks
"Data is the new oil" - there is hardly a medium that has not quoted this statement at least once in recent months. But what does it mean in concrete terms? "Every day we generate a data volume of 2.5 exabytes (2.5 trillion bytes or 2.5 million terabytes). 90% of all existing data has been generated in the last two years," says Agnieszka Walorska. The founder of CREATIVE CONSTRUCTION, a strategy consultancy for digital transformation, knows exactly what happens to this data, which data is relevant, and how to generate relevant insights from it. And she explains how technologies like artificial intelligence help to use this data to generate new customer experiences.
Profile your Customer - The key to successful brand management on 9 & 10 May 2019 at the SRF in Zurich.
- Exhibition tip: "Design Laboratory: Materials and Technology" new
- Book tip: "Graphic Design" new
- ARTE: Summer of Freedom – Programme design for the thematic focus
- Divimove, ProSiebenSat.1 and Mediengruppe RTL develop campaigns for the 2019 European elections
- Marketing & Design for the TV event "24h Europe - The Next Generation"
- Opportunities & Challenges of eSports on TV - Interview with 7Sports COO Stefan Zant
- Promotion campaigns for VoD and OTT content – An interview with BDA Creative
- Artificial intelligence in everyday life and in the creative industry - Interview with Jochen Voß
- Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
- New, cross-media combination of TV and mobile: RTL II connects "Berlin – Day & Night" and THE DOME on IGTV
- 4 Things You Can Still Learn About Digital Brand Management
- Companies have to tell stories
- Five Key Ideas You’ll Bring Back from Promax Europe 2019
- CapeRock creates umbrella brand for Deutsche Welle's environmental format "Eco"
- BDA Creative Gives 3sat The First Redesign In 15 Years
- Book tip: "Through a Different Lens"
- Exhibition tip: "Social Design"
- eSports is here to stay! From the alleged niche to the mass audience
- Quadrolux merges fiction and reality in a newly adjusted interview polemic
- SAT.1 GOLD shines in a new design
- Superama produces Image Spot for DMAX and Branded Content Making-Of for SanDisk
- Screenworks produces clips for the German Television Award
- Projektmanager/in mit Schwerpunkt Broadcast/TV Design und Adaption für Multimedia - ARD - Das Erste
- 3 Grafiker/innen (m/w/d) für Social Media und Videoanimation - ZDF
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Rental Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- Werkstudent Grafik-/Konzeptdesigner (m/w/d) - Sport1