New name, new colour – UnitedSenses rebrands the sports channel "blue Sport"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
For 30 years, red was the colour of Swiss pay-TV provider Teleclub. After the fusion with Swisscom and its entertainment platform "blue", the Munich-based creative agency UnitedSenses re-branded the successful sports channel as "blue Sport".
Not only is blue the name of the new home of all blue Entertainment's sports programmes, blue is also the colour that characterises the new look of blue Sport. For this, UnitedSenses uses the combination of shadows with blue light to create strong contrasts.
No athletes? No problem!
Since large studio shoots with many people were not possible due to the current Corona pandemic, the Munich-based company created magical sports moments in a different way: With the help of 3D Motion Capture, they created silhouettes of athletes sprinting, sliding and kicking through the blue sports world. Individual formats like the UEFA Champions League were also clearly separated from each other by coloured light accents.
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds new
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln