New name, new colour – UnitedSenses rebrands the sports channel "blue Sport"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
For 30 years, red was the colour of Swiss pay-TV provider Teleclub. After the fusion with Swisscom and its entertainment platform "blue", the Munich-based creative agency UnitedSenses re-branded the successful sports channel as "blue Sport".
Not only is blue the name of the new home of all blue Entertainment's sports programmes, blue is also the colour that characterises the new look of blue Sport. For this, UnitedSenses uses the combination of shadows with blue light to create strong contrasts.
No athletes? No problem!
Since large studio shoots with many people were not possible due to the current Corona pandemic, the Munich-based company created magical sports moments in a different way: With the help of 3D Motion Capture, they created silhouettes of athletes sprinting, sliding and kicking through the blue sports world. Individual formats like the UEFA Champions League were also clearly separated from each other by coloured light accents.
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- Chef vom Dienst Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Junior-Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln