New name, new colour – UnitedSenses rebrands the sports channel "blue Sport"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
For 30 years, red was the colour of Swiss pay-TV provider Teleclub. After the fusion with Swisscom and its entertainment platform "blue", the Munich-based creative agency UnitedSenses re-branded the successful sports channel as "blue Sport".
Not only is blue the name of the new home of all blue Entertainment's sports programmes, blue is also the colour that characterises the new look of blue Sport. For this, UnitedSenses uses the combination of shadows with blue light to create strong contrasts.
No athletes? No problem!
Since large studio shoots with many people were not possible due to the current Corona pandemic, the Munich-based company created magical sports moments in a different way: With the help of 3D Motion Capture, they created silhouettes of athletes sprinting, sliding and kicking through the blue sports world. Individual formats like the UEFA Champions League were also clearly separated from each other by coloured light accents.
- #HasshatHausverbot ("Hate is banned") – RTLZWEI and vonHerzen show haters the red card with cross-media campaign
- Matching the claim "Anders Fernsehen" ("Watching TV differently") – 3sat gets new sound design from Cape Rock
- Cologne Bureau Etienne Heinrich takes over the design of ZDFneo's personality show
- A triathlon as a "workout for the laugh muscles", recommended by TVNOW and "Die Werbeinsel".
- Happy Birthday, Mouse! "Die Sendung mit der Maus" turns 50 and everybody is celebrating
- Impressive trailer campaign by Golden Claim for the special programme "Attack on our children and what WE can do about it" on RTL