New name, new colour – UnitedSenses rebrands the sports channel "blue Sport"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
For 30 years, red was the colour of Swiss pay-TV provider Teleclub. After the fusion with Swisscom and its entertainment platform "blue", the Munich-based creative agency UnitedSenses re-branded the successful sports channel as "blue Sport".
Not only is blue the name of the new home of all blue Entertainment's sports programmes, blue is also the colour that characterises the new look of blue Sport. For this, UnitedSenses uses the combination of shadows with blue light to create strong contrasts.
No athletes? No problem!
Since large studio shoots with many people were not possible due to the current Corona pandemic, the Munich-based company created magical sports moments in a different way: With the help of 3D Motion Capture, they created silhouettes of athletes sprinting, sliding and kicking through the blue sports world. Individual formats like the UEFA Champions League were also clearly separated from each other by coloured light accents.
- Short legs, colourful bubbles and bright colours – CapeRock produced the design package of the EYES & EARS for the second time new
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Fifth Episode Online Now!
- Oh you joyful becomes "Otto joyful" with Das Erste and SCREENWORKS
- A special kind of Advent calendar with Universal TV and UMBRUCH
- Now it's Christmas! – SUPER RTL rings in the Christmas season with over 40 films
- Simply "More…" – CapeRock develops redesign for TELE 5