Like the rising sun – ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Last month, the time had come: ZDF-Morgenmagazin (morning magazine) went on air with a new look. As part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, Marco-Paul de Jeu will present the decisions and thoughts behind this design.
You only have to take one look at the new logo design of ZDF-Moma to realise that this is a morning news programme: The "O" shows the shape of a rising sun and the colours indicate a sunrise as well. Together with the studio elements, logo, typography and motion design create a refreshing, early morning atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the news magazine.
Harmonious design all along the line
CapeRock's new design for ZDF-Moma includes a new logo design, an on-air package and studio graphics that not only guide the viewers through the first news of the day, but also give the show a fresh and new look.
- A triathlon as a "workout for the laugh muscles", recommended by TVNOW and "Die Werbeinsel".
- Happy Birthday, Mouse! "Die Sendung mit der Maus" turns 50 and everybody is celebrating
- Impressive trailer campaign by Golden Claim for the special programme "Attack on our children and what WE can do about it" on RTL
- Design with heart – Paris agency GÉDÉON designs new Flemish entertainment brand Play
- Boredom during lockdown? Never with Alpenblick and RBB!
- Eyes & Ears board members Björn Klimek and Frank Schneider found Klimek Schneider GmbH
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - vonHerzen, Grünwald/München
- Professur Mediendesign mit Schwerpunkt Game Design - Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften, Salzgitter
- Projektleiter*in Marketing, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Motion Art Director (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Project Manager (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam