Like the rising sun – ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Last month, the time had come: ZDF-Morgenmagazin (morning magazine) went on air with a new look. As part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, Marco-Paul de Jeu will present the decisions and thoughts behind this design.
You only have to take one look at the new logo design of ZDF-Moma to realise that this is a morning news programme: The "O" shows the shape of a rising sun and the colours indicate a sunrise as well. Together with the studio elements, logo, typography and motion design create a refreshing, early morning atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the news magazine.
Harmonious design all along the line
CapeRock's new design for ZDF-Moma includes a new logo design, an on-air package and studio graphics that not only guide the viewers through the first news of the day, but also give the show a fresh and new look.
Further information on "ZDF Morgenmagazin" here:https://www.caperock.tv/work/zdf-moma
And on 23 November at the Design Day of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edtion! Tickets available at: eveeno.com/eeofe
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Designer:in im Visual Design - SRF, 80-100%, Zürich
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote