Like the rising sun – ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Last month, the time had come: ZDF-Morgenmagazin (morning magazine) went on air with a new look. As part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, Marco-Paul de Jeu will present the decisions and thoughts behind this design.
You only have to take one look at the new logo design of ZDF-Moma to realise that this is a morning news programme: The "O" shows the shape of a rising sun and the colours indicate a sunrise as well. Together with the studio elements, logo, typography and motion design create a refreshing, early morning atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the news magazine.
Harmonious design all along the line
CapeRock's new design for ZDF-Moma includes a new logo design, an on-air package and studio graphics that not only guide the viewers through the first news of the day, but also give the show a fresh and new look.
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman new
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- Junior-Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln