Like the rising sun – ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Last month, the time had come: ZDF-Morgenmagazin (morning magazine) went on air with a new look. As part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, Marco-Paul de Jeu will present the decisions and thoughts behind this design.
You only have to take one look at the new logo design of ZDF-Moma to realise that this is a morning news programme: The "O" shows the shape of a rising sun and the colours indicate a sunrise as well. Together with the studio elements, logo, typography and motion design create a refreshing, early morning atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the news magazine.
Harmonious design all along the line
CapeRock's new design for ZDF-Moma includes a new logo design, an on-air package and studio graphics that not only guide the viewers through the first news of the day, but also give the show a fresh and new look.
- New Board member: Stephan Riebel
- TOGGO Touchdown:A design package for the new generation of football fans
- Lasting Wounds by Aleksandra Marchenko
- RTL Germany launches biggest campaign of the year for the RTL+ All Inclusive Entertainment App
- CapeRock: Planet A
- FH St. Pölten: Alumni with media textbook and film premiere in Vienna
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Designer (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote