Like the rising sun – ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Last month, the time had come: ZDF-Morgenmagazin (morning magazine) went on air with a new look. As part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, Marco-Paul de Jeu will present the decisions and thoughts behind this design.
You only have to take one look at the new logo design of ZDF-Moma to realise that this is a morning news programme: The "O" shows the shape of a rising sun and the colours indicate a sunrise as well. Together with the studio elements, logo, typography and motion design create a refreshing, early morning atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the news magazine.
Harmonious design all along the line
CapeRock's new design for ZDF-Moma includes a new logo design, an on-air package and studio graphics that not only guide the viewers through the first news of the day, but also give the show a fresh and new look.
- A farewell to Martin Lambie-Nairn, Eyes & Ears Excellence Award winner and long-time member new
- New office, new logo, new colleagues – Blickfang Media moves into its new BDA home in January
- Even Santa loves "Castle" – A week full of series marathons with Universal TV and FEEDMEE
- Christmas is coming! Thanks to FEEDMEE Design also for ZDFneo
- SUPER RTL has the answer with its "Jetzt ist aber mal Weihnachten" (Now it's finally Christmas) campaign
- White paper for a hopefully white Christmas – Luxlotusliner once again produces Christmas campaign for "Das Erste"