New competitor for Netflix, Amazon Prime and Co. – The Flemish streaming service Streamz designed by CapeRock is taking over the net
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
CapeRock, the Amsterdam-based media design agency, has given the Flemish response to the international streaming offer a colourful design, visually highlighting Streamz' diverse portfolio.
Streamz has been online since September 14. With the new Flemish streaming service, DPG Media and Telenet are responding to the growing popularity of on-demand content and offer subscribers a wide range: starting with the best series produced in Belgium by VTM, VIER and Eén, to international must-see content by HBO, to films, documentaries and many shows and movies for children, all is included in the subscription. A diversity that is also reflected in the design.
Colourful design for a wide range of products
Using this program potpourri as a hook for the Streamz design, the Amsterdam media design agency CapeRock has illustrated it with colourful streams. These graphics are applied to the logo and movement as well as to the interface design. Thus, the content starts to shine, the brand appears energetic and stands out from the multitude of streaming providers.
Streamz is for everyone who enjoys Flemish programme content, and it brings no fewer than eleven new titles of local top series and films to the market. These include the VTM series 'De Bende van Jan de Lichte', one of the biggest Flemish productions ever.
- ZDF morning magazine "Moma" gets a complete redesign by Amsterdam agency CapeRock
- UnitedSenses rebrands the sports channel "blue Sport"
- The Flemish streaming service Streamz designed by CapeRock is taking over the net
- BR and ZDF bring variety to your video call
- GÉDÉON creates a design for the children's programme of France Télévisions
- Interview with Claudia Meßmer, Senior UX Designer & participant in the Junior Showcase 2007.