Five Key Ideas You’ll Bring Back from Promax Europe 2019
How is marketing on over-the-top platforms different from marketing on traditional, linear platforms? How can you capture viewers’ attention and keep it, even when their favorite show isn’t on the air? What are the optimal ways to produce and distribute content over the various social media platforms?
These questions and many more will be on the slate March 25-26 at Promax Europe 2019.
Sign up now with the exclusive Eyes & Ears
promo code PMXEE19 for €150 off!
Here’s a look at some of the trending topics that will be covered through presentations, panels and workshops.
The Importance of Making and Maintaining On and Offline Connections
Promax Europe offers the opportunity to meet, connect and celebrate with other leaders in entertainment marketing. On and offline connections are essential, an idea that will be elaborated on by conference speaker and Mother of Social Media Dragons Dot Lung.
“Building a community around shared opinion is much more powerful than selling a product,” Lung says.
Lung, who is also an advocate for the future of 360-video and augmented reality, will touch on this during her 25-minute session about maximizing and hacking Instagram’s algorithm.
Learn How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
For more than nine years, walkers have taken over the world—both in the apocalyptic world of AMC’s The Walking Dead and on televisions everywhere.
Executive producer Denise Huth, who helped develop the concept that ultimately became a global hit, will give the ultimate TV survival tips, discussing what makes The Walking Dead so much more than just a “zombie show.”
Brand Loyalty is Key
Branding is changing in the new OTT world, but how does one overcome the challenge of developing and maintaining brand loyalty when viewers have far more choices than they can possibly contend with? Troika/Mission Group head of business development Kevin Aratari will dive deep into the topic, offering insight, solutions and a few new ideas.
Get Creative With Mobile
For more than 15 years, Facebook’s Nick Callaghan has seen digital marketing change tremendously. But in today’s world, marketing must go far beyond creating a traditional 30-second spot, putting it out in the world and hoping it does well across platforms.
“Think about the speed people scroll through feeds…people scroll very quickly and quicker than what most creatives expect. It’s really about making those first few seconds count when it comes to landing a message,” Callaghan says.
This is the premise of Callaghan’s session, which aims to inspire others to get creative and diverse with their mobile and multi-platform campaigns.
Rediscover Beauty and Artistry
Why is “beauty” so important? Does it still make an impact in today’s digital age? Why should you worry about it? After an impactful session at Conference 2018, graphic designer, storyteller and typographer Stefan Sagmeister brings his ideology to Amsterdam, encouraging designers to prioritize beauty in everything they do.
BBC Arts’ Will Gompertz will continue the design discussion as he encourages designers to “Think Like An Artist,” channel their inner Warhol, and make creativity their most bankable asset.
- Confident, flexible, responsive - ZDF's new promotion design focuses on the visual experience of the brand
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Special Episode Online Now!
- Fun, Fun, Fun – GÉDÉON gets the FUN Radio logo dancing with moving type
- "Simplicity" – The rebranding for ZDFheute by BDA Creative convinces with clear lines
- From a satellite dish to the multicoloured ball – The SAT.1 brand development from 1984 until today
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Third Episode Online Now!
- (Junior-) Producer/Cutter - vonHerzen, Grünwald/München
- Technik-Manager*in im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt a.M.
- Creative Producer On Air Promotion - ServusTV, Wals-Siezenheim, Österreich
- Motion Designer ab 1. November (6. Monate als Elternvertretung) - mehappy
- Editor- Editorin / Producer - mehappy