Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
LONG STORY SHORT
As part of our Live Content team, you’ll manage single projects, to produce and oversee production of high quality live programming for the Red Bull Media Network.
You’ll lead various live and special projects. You’ll oversee and supervise production of the appropriate content plan for a global audience in those projects, including flanking & ramping social media content. For each project you’ll partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you’ll be at the event site and have the editorial responsibility in the gallery during live broadcasts. You’ll take charge of the quality control and guide live producers and production partners across the globe as well as internal staff to deliver high-quality content for the Red Bull Media Network.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- 6+ years of editorial live production experience
- Experience in producing in an OB truck, working with & developing on-air-talent
- Production experience at large international events, ideally non-live experience
- Experience in working with & guiding production partners
- Proven ability to maximize quality even when working with a tight budget
- Ability to self-manage complex projects in tight time frames
- Passion for sport & media in a digital environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture while not neglecting attention to detail
- Innovative, out-of-the box thinking, resilient team player
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
Travel up to: 25%In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
More job ads
- Producer Digital & TV sixx (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Produktioner Digital (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Production Coordinator (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Production Manager (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Promo Producer / Editor (m/w/d) - dmc München
- Sachbearbeiter On-Air Projekte (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Senior Writer/ Producer (m/w) - BK // Büro für Bewegtbild
- Motion Design 2D/3D (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE
- Senior Art Direktor (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE
- Volontär/in Projektmanagment On Air Promotion (m/w/d) - Discovery Communications
- Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland