Da Vinci Learning Channel
Da Vinci Learning Channel first launched in CentralEurope in 2007 and now broadcasts high quality educational programming to over 30million subscriber homes across 3 continents in 16 different languages. The channelis split into a ‘kids’ offering in daytime targeting 6--‐10 years and an eveningschedule targeting 16+ adults.
- Three years minimum working as a Promo Producer within the On--‐Air Department of a high--‐profile National or International television brand.
- A track record of outstanding promo production within the On--‐Air promo production industry, with the ability to articulate and demonstrate to others how to elevate promotional messages.
- Experience self--‐editing on Adobe Premiere and a thorough knowledge of the appropriate editing production processes, relevant tools and plug--‐ins and up--‐ to--‐the--‐minute editing techniques.
- A good understanding of all Post Production processes and the ability to advise on production practices.
- A track record of effective copywriting / script writing for promos and the ability to mentor more junior producers in scripting skills.
- A solid understanding of interpreting and utilizing Channel branding, Brand Maps, On--‐Air graphic templates and style guides.
- Awareness and knowledge of editorial compliance as well as local TV regulations and restrictions.
- Awareness and knowledge of commercial and production music and licensing.
- Experience of managing top--‐line campaigns across all media, commissioning and briefing staff / contributors as appropriate.
- Experience working with external agencies and clients, writing external briefs and managing delivery timelines.
- Experience in working to small budgets whilst maximising creative output.
- Experience in casting and directing voice over and directing audio sessions.
- Ability to work as part of a Creative Team, contributing to the development of concepts and providing expertise to enhance the overall creative output.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to pitch ideas clearly and to brief.
- Strong planning & organisational skills with the ability to improvise and show flexibility in prioritizing tasks and projects, working well under pressure.
- Ability to show initiative and work cooperatively with team members to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all promotional material.
Beneficial Experience (non--‐essential)
- Experience in self--‐operating / directing small shoots utilising DSLR and LED / keynote lights for various promotional and sponsorship needs.
- A showreel of promotions that have won awards (Bronze, Silver or Gold) in platforms such as Promax, BDA Awards etc.
- Any level of proficiency in German (non--‐essential).
- Professional experience of International, multi--‐lingual Channel brands operating through multiple feeds across various continents.
- Professional promo production for Children’s Television brands.
- Professional experience in both mainstream National television (ie, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Sky Channels) AND thematic International Digital Brands (ie, Discovery, Nickelodeon, Dave, History).
- Competitive salary, negotiable according to experience.
- Contemporary working space at our designer former factory building office in trendy Kreuzberg.
- Working with International team of colleagues in a friendly ‘family--‐feel’ company, offering direct access to Berlin life.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within a growing International media organization with global interests. Required Conditions
- Eligibility to live and work in Berlin, Germany.
- English as a first language.
Job Title: Senior Promo Producer Da Vinci Media GmbH.
Job Type: Full time staff position.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Reporting to: Head of TV.
Interested? Please send your CV, cover letter & showreel to:
Sarah Schulz - email@example.com
- Development Producer - Red Bull Media Houseneu
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - mehappyneu
- Art Director (m/w) Servus TV - Red Bull Medianeu
- Art Director (m/w) Motion Design - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschlandneu
- Producer/in - SEASIDE PRODUCTIONS
- Praktikanten (m/w) Web Analytics/SEO - SPORT1
- Sendetechniker/Mediengestalter/Sendeingenieur m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL / CBC