Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Salzburg, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
LONG STORY SHORT
In this role, you will oversee every stage of a production from initial planning, budgeting, schedules and contract negotiations. You will make sure that productions are executed and delivered smoothly, efficiently, safely, timely and within budget.
Being on-site, you will make sure production processes run efficiently, manage productions and implement new standards and guidelines. You will assess best practices and improve all aspects of production management if needed. Establishing clear lines of communication between content and the supporting departments such as legal, finance and procurement, and supporting the Production Executive in projects is part of this role as well.
You’ll work hand in hand with other departments involved in the production processes and ensure a smooth collaboration and increase efficiency across all along. You will be responsible to develop a strong network of established companies and other talent like new production partners, creative and vendors.
You’ll handle the financial documentation using global templates and the collation of all internal and external financial. You will report to the Production Executive and Finance team on a monthly basis and set up filing and support systems based on the global structure.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- Thorough understanding of production, editorial and technical processes involved in the making of a range of programs across various genres
- A track record of delivering successful commissions
- Up to date knowledge of relevant broadcasters and union regulations as well as the legal requirements regarding working hours and duty of care towards personnel
- Current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations and associated procedures including Copyright, Data Protection, Public Liability etc. and how to comply with regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Good understanding of media and accounting processes
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Skilled in MS Office
- Problem-solving, precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Diplomacy, sensitivity, resourcefulness and affinity to numbers
- Able to troubleshoot and conceptualize ideas
- Relevant work experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is an advantage
Travel up to: 10%
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.