New office, new logo, new colleagues – Blickfang Media moves into its new BDA home in January
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
With the integration of Blickfang Media, BDA Creative grows by no less than seven new colleagues at once and continues to expand its expertise in the field of on-air promotion.
While we were already sipping mulled wine and eating biscuits in preparation for Christmas, things were getting busy at the Munich agency BDA. It was not only the integration of Blickfang Media GmbH that had to be prepared for the end of 2020, a new logo was also being designed and the move to the new office in Munich's Obergiesing district had to be organised.
New colleagues for even more competence
The integration of Blickfang Media GmbH not only means new colleagues, but also fresh, creative ideas and technical know-how, says Philipp Wundt, spokesman for the BDA management. In this way, BDA not only ensures even better performance for its clients, but at the same time strengthens its reputation as a one-stop shop for entertainment brands: in addition to developing and producing integrated advertising campaigns, the agency is also a firm player in the areas of branding and on-air design for format and channel brands and lists Amazon Prime Video, TVNOW, ZDF, Disney Channel, ARD and ABC News Australia among its long-standing clients.
No one-sided decision
For Blickfang Media GmbH, the step to merge with BDA was also a well-considered decision. "BDA's overall service approach enables us to offer our clients everything from a single promo to a 360-degree campaign out of one hand. This broadens the services we offer to our existing clients and allows us to enhance the creative quality in all areas," said Blickfang founder Alex Hell. As part of the new BDA management team, he now not only takes care of Blickfang's existing clients, the expansion of the OAP business also falls within his responsibilities. The Munich agency's partner group consists of the two creatives Tim Finnamore (Branding & On Air Design) and Marc Strotmann (Campaigns & Content Promotion), Ben Kerneck (Operations, HR & Marketing), Alex Hell (OAP, Technology & Media Solution) and Philipp Wundt (Finance & Business Strategy).
More information on BDA: https://www.bdacreative.com/
- "Where do you see the media industry in five to ten years?" - Season 1 Finale
- "Criminal content" - Klimek Schneider design new "LOOK!" ("SCHAU HIN!") TV spot
- Not just cookies here! – Screenworks produces marketing elements for "Cookie Monster’s Foodie Truck – with Steffen Henssler" and RTL+
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- Drehender Redakteur Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Digital Marketing Nerd (m/w/d) in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Büro-Assistenz (m/w/d) Innere Verwaltung und Stipendium - Mediengründerzentrum NRW MGZ GmbH, Köln
- Grafiker*in - ZDF, Mainz
- Creative Concept/Text (m/w/d) - büro bewegt, München