New office, new logo, new colleagues – Blickfang Media moves into its new BDA home in January
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
With the integration of Blickfang Media, BDA Creative grows by no less than seven new colleagues at once and continues to expand its expertise in the field of on-air promotion.
While we were already sipping mulled wine and eating biscuits in preparation for Christmas, things were getting busy at the Munich agency BDA. It was not only the integration of Blickfang Media GmbH that had to be prepared for the end of 2020, a new logo was also being designed and the move to the new office in Munich's Obergiesing district had to be organised.
New colleagues for even more competence
The integration of Blickfang Media GmbH not only means new colleagues, but also fresh, creative ideas and technical know-how, says Philipp Wundt, spokesman for the BDA management. In this way, BDA not only ensures even better performance for its clients, but at the same time strengthens its reputation as a one-stop shop for entertainment brands: in addition to developing and producing integrated advertising campaigns, the agency is also a firm player in the areas of branding and on-air design for format and channel brands and lists Amazon Prime Video, TVNOW, ZDF, Disney Channel, ARD and ABC News Australia among its long-standing clients.
No one-sided decision
For Blickfang Media GmbH, the step to merge with BDA was also a well-considered decision. "BDA's overall service approach enables us to offer our clients everything from a single promo to a 360-degree campaign out of one hand. This broadens the services we offer to our existing clients and allows us to enhance the creative quality in all areas," said Blickfang founder Alex Hell. As part of the new BDA management team, he now not only takes care of Blickfang's existing clients, the expansion of the OAP business also falls within his responsibilities. The Munich agency's partner group consists of the two creatives Tim Finnamore (Branding & On Air Design) and Marc Strotmann (Campaigns & Content Promotion), Ben Kerneck (Operations, HR & Marketing), Alex Hell (OAP, Technology & Media Solution) and Philipp Wundt (Finance & Business Strategy).
More information on BDA: https://www.bdacreative.com/
- «Baumageddon – don’t become a tree» Short Film by Students of zHdK
- Book Tip: Flexible Visual Systems
- Podcast Tip: Design Better Podcast
- Exhibition Tip: Garden Futures. Designing with Nature
- Don’t lose your head: New Look for NPO Zapp by CapeRock
- Design Relaunch: Orange Heat creates new accents for ZDF sportstudio
- Praktikant/in Marketing und Social Media (w/m/d) - ARD Programmdirektion, München
- Praktikant/In Talent and Music (m/w/d) Pflichtpraktikum - Paramount.+, Berlin
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote