Even Santa loves "Castle" – A week full of series marathons with Universal TV and FEEDMEE
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
All eight seasons with a total of 173 episodes will be on Universal TV non-stop during the Christmas week.
Even though 2020 was not an easy year, Universal TV wants to bring it to a proper close. And what could be a better way to do that than with a series marathon of one of the most popular series on the channel? On 21 December at 1:30 pm, the 173-episode "Castle" marathon will start on Universal TV.
Crafting, warmth, cosiness and of course "Castle" on TV 24/7 – the perfect Christmas for all fans!
To gather the fans in front of the TV and get them in the right mood, the agency FEEDMEE Design provided the right invitation: Just like the fans, Santa Claus makes himself comfortable in front of the TV with his favourite series "Castle". The special pop-up book, which illustrates Santa Claus, his house and many small details beautifully, creates the festive atmosphere. For NBCUniversal, Elmar Krick and Tobias Mader were in charge of the creative direction.
- Now it's Christmas! – SUPER RTL rings in the Christmas season with over 40 films new
- Simply "More…" – CapeRock develops redesign for TELE 5
- "We want to bring our internal attitude to the outside world" - RTL's brand development over time
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Fourth Episode Online Now!
- Introducing: Our New Talents 2021
- Confident, flexible, responsive - ZDF's new promotion design focuses on the visual experience of the brand