Even Santa loves "Castle" – A week full of series marathons with Universal TV and FEEDMEE
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
All eight seasons with a total of 173 episodes will be on Universal TV non-stop during the Christmas week.
Even though 2020 was not an easy year, Universal TV wants to bring it to a proper close. And what could be a better way to do that than with a series marathon of one of the most popular series on the channel? On 21 December at 1:30 pm, the 173-episode "Castle" marathon will start on Universal TV.
Crafting, warmth, cosiness and of course "Castle" on TV 24/7 – the perfect Christmas for all fans!
To gather the fans in front of the TV and get them in the right mood, the agency FEEDMEE Design provided the right invitation: Just like the fans, Santa Claus makes himself comfortable in front of the TV with his favourite series "Castle". The special pop-up book, which illustrates Santa Claus, his house and many small details beautifully, creates the festive atmosphere. For NBCUniversal, Elmar Krick and Tobias Mader were in charge of the creative direction.
- New Board member: Stephan Riebel
- TOGGO Touchdown:A design package for the new generation of football fans
- Lasting Wounds by Aleksandra Marchenko
- RTL Germany launches biggest campaign of the year for the RTL+ All Inclusive Entertainment App
- CapeRock: Planet A
- FH St. Pölten: Alumni with media textbook and film premiere in Vienna
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Designer (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote