Hochschule RheinMain: 10 Years Bachelor Media: Conception & Production
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
The Bachelor's degree program "Media: Conception & Production" at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences (HSRM) is celebrating its tenth anniversary. To celebrate, the course hosted a best-of film evening at the Caligari FilmBühne. Prof. Claudia Aymar and Prof. Christian Bernhardt welcomed alumni, lecturers and students. One highlight was the premiere remake of the Matrix scene "Red Pill or Blue Pill" by students from the Norwegian partner university Volda University College, who visited RheinMain University of Applied Sciences as part of the "Traveling Classroom". A wide range of semester projects and graduation projects from the last ten years were also presented, including web series, pilot episodes, artist portraits and music videos.
The newly produced alumni film, which provides insights into the careers of graduates, also celebrated its premiere.
The Bachelor's degree program was created in 2011 as part of the Higher Education Pact II and offers a firmly integrated semester abroad at over 40 partner universities. Since 2013, 514 graduates have successfully completed the course. The course has developed steadily since its foundation. As part of the Talents Day, prospective students can get to know the degree program better.
The Master's degree course in Creative Media Conception has also been offered for three years. The application phase for the summer semester 2024 is expected to begin on December 1, 2023.
The "Traveling Classrooms" on the Media: Conception & Production at RheinMain University of Applied Sciences enable international cooperation. Following the successful project with the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in June, Norwegian students from Volda University College are now working on a Matrix scene reinterpretation with HSRM students. These intensive international projects aim to promote cultural exchange and offer professional networking opportunities. In addition, the aim is to arouse students' interest in spending a semester abroad.
More Insights about the University:
- «Baumageddon – don’t become a tree» Short Film by Students of zHdK
- Book Tip: Flexible Visual Systems
- Podcast Tip: Design Better Podcast
- Exhibition Tip: Garden Futures. Designing with Nature
- Don’t lose your head: New Look for NPO Zapp by CapeRock
- Design Relaunch: Orange Heat creates new accents for ZDF sportstudio
- Praktikant/in Marketing und Social Media (w/m/d) - ARD Programmdirektion, München
- Praktikant/In Talent and Music (m/w/d) Pflichtpraktikum - Paramount.+, Berlin
- Technical Coordinator (m/w/d) im Design- und VFX-Bereich - Hessischer Rundfunk, Frankfurt am Main
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote