Softly falls the "snow" – SONY AXN goes for drug bosses this Christmas
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
A Mennonite choir in Munich and a very famous Christmas song with unknown lyrics. This is how SONY AXN sparks curiosity for the new Bad Boys action series Pure in their Christmas campaign.
Softly falls the snow. Watch it on AXN. No, this snow is not cold. Rejoice, PURE launches soon. SONY AXN has launched a Christmas campaign to celebrate the start of the Pure action series on 16 December, in the middle of the Advent season. The focus: the song "Leise rieselt der Schnee", sung by the choir Isartonics e.V., a Mennonite choir.
The aim of the creative campaign was to attract attention to the series and transport the current pre-Christmas theme. The Pure version of the Christmas Carol combines both themes as the choir provides insights into the content of the series – Canadian Mennonites smuggling cocaine from Mexico to Canada – as well as where to find out about the series and where to see it.
More information to Pure on www.sonyaxn.de/pure
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman new
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member new
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Redakteur Planung (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln