Softly falls the "snow" – SONY AXN goes for drug bosses this Christmas
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
A Mennonite choir in Munich and a very famous Christmas song with unknown lyrics. This is how SONY AXN sparks curiosity for the new Bad Boys action series Pure in their Christmas campaign.
Softly falls the snow. Watch it on AXN. No, this snow is not cold. Rejoice, PURE launches soon. SONY AXN has launched a Christmas campaign to celebrate the start of the Pure action series on 16 December, in the middle of the Advent season. The focus: the song "Leise rieselt der Schnee", sung by the choir Isartonics e.V., a Mennonite choir.
The aim of the creative campaign was to attract attention to the series and transport the current pre-Christmas theme. The Pure version of the Christmas Carol combines both themes as the choir provides insights into the content of the series – Canadian Mennonites smuggling cocaine from Mexico to Canada – as well as where to find out about the series and where to see it.
More information to Pure on www.sonyaxn.de/pure
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Designer:in im Visual Design - SRF, 80-100%, Zürich
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote