In festive wrapping paper – ARTE wraps its station design
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
ARTE gives the viewers a special gift and puts them in the right mood for that special time of the year.
Festively wrapped gifts under a decorated Christmas tree – a picture that not only delights children but also brings everyone directly into the Christmas mood. The German-French channel ARTE was inspired by this picture for this year's channel design and covered its jingles with wrapping paper.
Like the jingles, the program trailers are also festively packed and rounded off with the well-known classical music piece "Orpheus in the Underworld" by Jacques Offenbach. Cécile Chavepayre, artistic director of ARTE: "We wanted a sober Christmas: something new made with something old. Something that could talk not only to children, but to any child we all have inside of us. So we chose this design made of very simple patterns, like a gift paper and also like those tiny cheap games where you've got to rearrange an image that's all jumbled."
ARTE's Christmassy design can be seen in the daily channel schedule.
- GÉDÉON creates a design for the children's programme of France Télévisions new
- Interview with Claudia Meßmer, Senior UX Designer & participant in the Junior Showcase 2007.
- Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
- #machdichlaut & #sicherheim - SevenOne AdFactory and UFA take a stand against domestic violence
- Dear Ina, congratulations on 20 years with Eyes & Ears of Europe!
- Interview with Dr. Anselm Kreuzer, Composer and participant of the Junior Showcase 2003