Screenworks Köln starts the new year with the production of clips for the German Television Award. The producers and motion designers of the creative agency let the 14-member jury of experts and the nominees for the German Television Award shine in the best light for the 18th time.
Olaf Wicke, Managing Director Screenworks: "Choosing the perfect selection from the over 200 submitted programmes is not only a logistical challenge. After the viewing marathon of the best TV content in 2018, the task is to develop concepts, cut interviews, and create visuals."
Since 2004 Screenworks has also been producing for the Golden Camera, which will be presented live from Berlin and broadcast on ZDF on March 30, 2019. The Cologne agency's portfolio also includes clip productions for other awards such as Bambi, Echo, Digital Leader Award, Bayerischer Fernsehpreis, GQ Award and New Media Award.
Further information on
- New office, new logo, new colleagues – Blickfang Media moves into its new BDA home in January
- Even Santa loves "Castle" – A week full of series marathons with Universal TV and FEEDMEE
- Christmas is coming! Thanks to FEEDMEE Design also for ZDFneo
- SUPER RTL has the answer with its "Jetzt ist aber mal Weihnachten" (Now it's finally Christmas) campaign
- White paper for a hopefully white Christmas – Luxlotusliner once again produces Christmas campaign for "Das Erste"