Screenworks produces clips for the German Television Award
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Screenworks Köln starts the new year with the production of clips for the German Television Award. The producers and motion designers of the creative agency let the 14-member jury of experts and the nominees for the German Television Award shine in the best light for the 18th time.
Olaf Wicke, Managing Director Screenworks: "Choosing the perfect selection from the over 200 submitted programmes is not only a logistical challenge. After the viewing marathon of the best TV content in 2018, the task is to develop concepts, cut interviews, and create visuals."
Since 2004 Screenworks has also been producing for the Golden Camera, which will be presented live from Berlin and broadcast on ZDF on March 30, 2019. The Cologne agency's portfolio also includes clip productions for other awards such as Bambi, Echo, Digital Leader Award, Bayerischer Fernsehpreis, GQ Award and New Media Award.
Further information on
- Opportunities & Challenges of eSports on TV - Interview with 7Sports COO Stefan Zant
- Promotion campaigns for VoD and OTT content – An interview with BDA Creative
- Artificial intelligence in everyday life and in the creative industry - Interview with Jochen Voß
- Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
- New, cross-media combination of TV and mobile: RTL II connects "Berlin – Day & Night" and THE DOME on IGTV
- 4 Things You Can Still Learn About Digital Brand Management
- Companies have to tell stories
- Five Key Ideas You’ll Bring Back from Promax Europe 2019
- CapeRock creates umbrella brand for Deutsche Welle's environmental format "Eco"
- BDA Creative Gives 3sat The First Redesign In 15 Years
- Book tip: "Through a Different Lens"
- Exhibition tip: "Social Design"
- eSports is here to stay! From the alleged niche to the mass audience
- Quadrolux merges fiction and reality in a newly adjusted interview polemic
- SAT.1 GOLD shines in a new design
- Superama produces Image Spot for DMAX and Branded Content Making-Of for SanDisk
- Screenworks produces clips for the German Television Award