SAT.1 GOLD shines in a new design
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Just in time for the sixth birthday of SAT.1 GOLD, the station gets its first complete redesign.
The station's previous appearance will be further enhanced, amongst other things, by a new logo. The typography of the channel logo will be rounder and embedded in a circle. Gold will remain the accent colour of the font and the logo surface, but it will be complemented by additional colour worlds: Grape Red, Ocean Green, Light Gold and Dark Blue. At the same time, a golden edge and a transparent wave pattern are introduced that separate motifs such as bumpers, labels or tips into distinct image and information areas. There is also a new audio logo. The claim "For all who see with the heart" is shortened to "See with the heart".
"SAT.1 GOLD is the most successful feel-good channel for the target group of women over 40. And they are our role models. [...] SAT.1 GOLD is now to become as colourful as the lives of these women: More lively, self-confident, courageous and with a good portion of calmness, SAT.1 GOLD is now taking a further step with its redesign," says Michaela Kiermaier, Vice President Channel Management SAT.1 GOLD.
The redesign will be used immediately on TV with a new permanent logo, new bumpers, trailers and other commercials as well as digitally on sat1gold.de, in the app and on social media. The new channel appearance was developed and implemented by the in-house agency Creative Solutions.
A video on the redesign of SAT.1 GOLD at
- Exhibition tip: "Design Laboratory: Materials and Technology"
- Book tip: "Graphic Design"
- ARTE: Summer of Freedom – Programme design for the thematic focus
- Divimove, ProSiebenSat.1 and Mediengruppe RTL develop campaigns for the 2019 European elections
- Marketing & Design for the TV event "24h Europe - The Next Generation"
- Opportunities & Challenges of eSports on TV - Interview with 7Sports COO Stefan Zant
- Promotion campaigns for VoD and OTT content – An interview with BDA Creative
- Artificial intelligence in everyday life and in the creative industry - Interview with Jochen Voß
- Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
- New, cross-media combination of TV and mobile: RTL II connects "Berlin – Day & Night" and THE DOME on IGTV
- 4 Things You Can Still Learn About Digital Brand Management
- Companies have to tell stories
- Five Key Ideas You’ll Bring Back from Promax Europe 2019
- CapeRock creates umbrella brand for Deutsche Welle's environmental format "Eco"
- BDA Creative Gives 3sat The First Redesign In 15 Years
- Book tip: "Through a Different Lens"
- Exhibition tip: "Social Design"
- eSports is here to stay! From the alleged niche to the mass audience
- Quadrolux merges fiction and reality in a newly adjusted interview polemic
- SAT.1 GOLD shines in a new design
- Superama produces Image Spot for DMAX and Branded Content Making-Of for SanDisk
- Screenworks produces clips for the German Television Award
- Motion Graphics Designer - Red Bull Media House
- Infographics-Designer/in - SRF
- Herstellungsleiter – Film (m/w) - Red Bull Media House
- Volontär/Trainee (m/w/x) Kommunikation und Projektmanagement - Eyes & Ears of Europe
- Projektmanager/in mit Schwerpunkt Broadcast/TV Design und Adaption für Multimedia - ARD - Das Erste