Fashion, glamour, emotions – "Switzerland's next Topmodel" 2.0 on ProSieben Switzerland
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
The search for "Switzerland's next Topmodel" enters the second round. From now on, 20 female and male models will fight for the desired top model title on ProSieben Switzerland.
After the successful premiere last year, the Swiss top model Manuela Frey leads through the new edition of SNTM once again. Due to her international modeling career, she functions as a skilled expert in all areas of the classic modeling business. Actress and influencer Zoё Pastelle as well as changing prominent guest jurors are going to support her.
Something for the eye all along the line
Commissioned by ProSieben, DMC once again developed the programme design as well as the print and digital campaign for "Switzerland´s Next Topmodel". Striking colours and contrasting graphic patterns determine the design concept. The implementation with a combination of 4K Highspeed Shooting and Motion Control underline the HighFashion claim of the format.
The second season of "Switzerland´s Next Topmodel" started on 18 October and runs every Friday at 20:15 on ProSieben Switzerland. The grand finale will take place on 22 November. Further information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/switzerlands.next.topmodel/ and https://www.dmcgroup.eu/munich/
- Interview with Claudia Meßmer, Senior UX Designer & participant in the Junior Showcase 2007. new
- Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
- #machdichlaut & #sicherheim - SevenOne AdFactory and UFA take a stand against domestic violence
- Dear Ina, congratulations on 20 years with Eyes & Ears of Europe!
- Interview with Dr. Anselm Kreuzer, Composer and participant of the Junior Showcase 2003
- Dating in times of Corona – Superama produces German web series "V-Dates"