Book tip: "The Ride of a Lifetime - Lessons in Creative Leadership"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
How to run a successful and creative business? Robert Iger, CEO of the Walt Disney Company, has written his memoirs - and you can learn a lot from them.
Curiosity, Authenticity, Optimism and The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection are just four of the ten pillars the success of the CEO of the "happiest places in the world" is based on. Robert Iger's newly published biography "The Ride of a Lifetime - Lessons in Creative Leadership" can, however, do much more than the "How to" that is suspected behind the title. Because the CEO is not just writing a guide book.
From rags to riches
Iger takes the reader on his career path from the smallest light – the studio supervisor – at ABC Television to Disney CEO and tells him about professional lows and colleagues who motivated him. On 272 pages you get angry and happy with Robert Iger, learn from his experiences and grow into the position of the CEO.
A look behind the scenes of the happiest company in the world
"The Ride of a Lifetime - Lessons in Creative Leadership" is a book for all those who are either professionally involved with creative leadership and / or interested in it as well as for all those who want to take a look behind the scenes of the Walt Disney Company - from 1974 to 2019.
The 272-page biography "The Ride of a Lifetime - Lessons in Creative Leadership" by Robert Iger, CEO of the Walt Disney Company, was published in September 2019 by Bantam Press and is available for 20€.
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal new
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Cinematic and with real marquee letters – Opening credits by FEEDMEE Design underline the authenticity of "Angela Merkel – Im Lauf der Zeit"
- "We wanted to do cool shit and have good lunches" – A Drink with Brett Richards