Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
From 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019, the exhibition "OUT OF OFFICE . When Robots and AI do our work for us" will be shown at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg in collaboration with the Bucerius Lab of the ZEIT Foundation.
In eleven stations, the exhibition shows which upheavals are already taking place in the working world as a result of AI and robots, which may still await us, and confronts the visitor with the question of how we as humans and as society want to deal with them - what opportunities we can seize and what risks we have to deal with. What does man do when robots and AIs work for us? Do we leave the working world as we know it behind us forever - or do we find new forms of cooperation between man and machine?
The aim of the exhibition is to explore the dimension of change and provide orientation in the discussion. What are the consequences of the fact that machines already manage data on a large scale today and are increasingly making people think less and less? One thing is certain: Digitalisation, robots and AIs are taking us to a new level of change. This change also affects the workplace, which is examined in more detail in the exhibition: Will AI and robots possibly take over practically any work that humans do today? Then what would be the genuinely human thing in the world of work?
"OUT OF OFFICE. If robots and AIs do our work for us" from 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019 at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg, Wiesendamm 3, 22305 Hamburg, Germany. Opening hours: Monday from 10 AM to 9 PM, Wednesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 PM. Further information at https://www.outofoffice.hamburg/en/
- "Diversity is key" – A Drink with Richard Holman new
- high five cgn joins Eyes & Ears of Europe as a new member
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- Junior-Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln