Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
From 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019, the exhibition "OUT OF OFFICE . When Robots and AI do our work for us" will be shown at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg in collaboration with the Bucerius Lab of the ZEIT Foundation.
In eleven stations, the exhibition shows which upheavals are already taking place in the working world as a result of AI and robots, which may still await us, and confronts the visitor with the question of how we as humans and as society want to deal with them - what opportunities we can seize and what risks we have to deal with. What does man do when robots and AIs work for us? Do we leave the working world as we know it behind us forever - or do we find new forms of cooperation between man and machine?
The aim of the exhibition is to explore the dimension of change and provide orientation in the discussion. What are the consequences of the fact that machines already manage data on a large scale today and are increasingly making people think less and less? One thing is certain: Digitalisation, robots and AIs are taking us to a new level of change. This change also affects the workplace, which is examined in more detail in the exhibition: Will AI and robots possibly take over practically any work that humans do today? Then what would be the genuinely human thing in the world of work?
"OUT OF OFFICE. If robots and AIs do our work for us" from 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019 at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg, Wiesendamm 3, 22305 Hamburg, Germany. Opening hours: Monday from 10 AM to 9 PM, Wednesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 PM. Further information at https://www.outofoffice.hamburg/en/
- CapeRock creates new identity for Dutch TV channel Net5
- Book tip: "The History of Graphic Design. Vol. 2, 1960–Today"
- "Can you survive Moon?" and how ProSiebenSat.1 revolutionises HbbTV
- Exhibition tip: "Design Laboratory: Materials and Technology"
- Book tip: "Graphic Design"
- ARTE: Summer of Freedom – Programme design for the thematic focus
- Divimove, ProSiebenSat.1 and Mediengruppe RTL develop campaigns for the 2019 European elections
- Marketing & Design for the TV event "24h Europe - The Next Generation"
- Opportunities & Challenges of eSports on TV - Interview with 7Sports COO Stefan Zant
- Promotion campaigns for VoD and OTT content – An interview with BDA Creative
- Artificial intelligence in everyday life and in the creative industry - Interview with Jochen Voß
- Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
- New, cross-media combination of TV and mobile: RTL II connects "Berlin – Day & Night" and THE DOME on IGTV
- 4 Things You Can Still Learn About Digital Brand Management
- Companies have to tell stories
- Five Key Ideas You’ll Bring Back from Promax Europe 2019
- CapeRock creates umbrella brand for Deutsche Welle's environmental format "Eco"
- BDA Creative Gives 3sat The First Redesign In 15 Years
- Book tip: "Through a Different Lens"
- Exhibition tip: "Social Design"
- eSports is here to stay! From the alleged niche to the mass audience
- Quadrolux merges fiction and reality in a newly adjusted interview polemic
- SAT.1 GOLD shines in a new design
- Superama produces Image Spot for DMAX and Branded Content Making-Of for SanDisk
- Screenworks produces clips for the German Television Award