Exhibition tip: "OUT OF OFFICE. When Robots and AI do our work for us"
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
From 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019, the exhibition "OUT OF OFFICE . When Robots and AI do our work for us" will be shown at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg in collaboration with the Bucerius Lab of the ZEIT Foundation.
In eleven stations, the exhibition shows which upheavals are already taking place in the working world as a result of AI and robots, which may still await us, and confronts the visitor with the question of how we as humans and as society want to deal with them - what opportunities we can seize and what risks we have to deal with. What does man do when robots and AIs work for us? Do we leave the working world as we know it behind us forever - or do we find new forms of cooperation between man and machine?
The aim of the exhibition is to explore the dimension of change and provide orientation in the discussion. What are the consequences of the fact that machines already manage data on a large scale today and are increasingly making people think less and less? One thing is certain: Digitalisation, robots and AIs are taking us to a new level of change. This change also affects the workplace, which is examined in more detail in the exhibition: Will AI and robots possibly take over practically any work that humans do today? Then what would be the genuinely human thing in the world of work?
"OUT OF OFFICE. If robots and AIs do our work for us" from 7 November 2018 to 19 May 2019 at the Museum der Arbeit Hamburg, Wiesendamm 3, 22305 Hamburg, Germany. Opening hours: Monday from 10 AM to 9 PM, Wednesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5 PM, Saturday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 PM. Further information at https://www.outofoffice.hamburg/en/
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln