Confident, flexible, responsive - ZDF's new promotion design focuses on the visual experience of the brand
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
With the redesign, which will be launched on 15 September, ZDF is focusing on the visual experience of the brand with the help of a versatile orange circle.
Whether as a base, watermark or branding element - the orange circle, the central key visual of the ZDF promotion design, can always be used in an eye-catching way. It is variable in size, horizontally movable and responsive, so that it can interact with all image content. Another component of the design is the new house typeface "ZDF Type", which clearly and diversely underlines the self-confident and consistent appearance of the broadcaster on all platforms with its typeface.
Stavros Amoutzias, Head of Design and Brand: "The new promotion design shows a modern and consistent approach to the design constants of the ZDF. It forms the visual and auditory interface between the programme and the station's image and contributes significantly to strengthening the ZDF umbrella brand."
Scalable system & customisability for all formats
Of course, the redesign should also be able to optimally stage the channel's diverse programme content. For this reason, special attention was paid to the flexibility of the new promotion design during development and, for example, a scalable system with numerous individualisation options was developed for ZDF trailers. This makes it possible to adapt the image layout, typography and colours, thus enabling an optimised staging for different communication goals, media and formats. The design serves current viewing habits, requirements and techniques while remaining timeless and elegant.
The new promotion design was developed by the Munich design agency thefinest and FH Studio (Innsbruck), the off-air design was developed in cooperation with Serviceplan. Further information on the redesign can be found at https://presseportal.zdf.de/pm/zdf-modifiziert-sein-promotion-design/.
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Designer:in im Visual Design - SRF, 80-100%, Zürich
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote