"A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Special Episode Online Now!
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
The fourth podcast episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives" is a Special after our Eyes & Ears LIVE summer break. Our host Corinna Kamphausen talks to Norbert Grundei, Head of Audio Strategy Department at Norddeutscher Rundfunk. In this fireside chat, which was recorded as part of the EYES & EARS 2020 e-Edition, they talk about the origin story of the Corona Update podcast with Christian Drosten and the very first Fireside Chat, among other things.
Eyes & Ears LIVE continues on 30 September! Our guest is Nicolau Tudela, Art Director RTP, Lisbon. If you would like to join us and ask your questions live, sign up for the next Eyes & Ears LIVE right now!
A look behind the scenes of the media industry and into the minds of the people behind it – that's what "A Drink with European Media Creatives" is all about. With one guest alone or with several European colleagues, our presenter discusses current topics, specific and personal backgrounds, professional careers and, last but not least, their favourite drink. Once a month as a live conversation with the option to ask questions and later as a podcast to listen to over and over again.
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Programmplanung (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln