A special kind of Advent calendar with Universal TV and UMBRUCH
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
The TV becomes an Advent calendar door! On 1 December, the "Countdown to Christmas – The Great Christmas Movie Advent Calendar" started on Universal TV.
For this season's special, the trailer design is wintery, cosy and humorous. In this unique Advent calendar, viewers don't get 24 little doors, but 24 movies. Since 1 December, Universal TV has been showing a Christmas film every evening during prime time. Themed "Countdown to Christmas – The Great Christmas Movie Advent Calendar", the NBC Universal Creative department developed the concept and idea with Daniel Saini (Senior Creative Producer), Tobias Mader (Lead Creative) and Elmar Krick (Creative Brand Director).
UMBRUCH kommunikation design was responsible for the design and staged everything perfectly. Brand Director Ralf Strohmeier, Inka Kardys (Creative Director) and Karim Dabbèche (Art Director) designed a gigantic Christmas tree, hung with TV sets all over, in the middle of a fairy-tale winter wonderland. They also developed on-air trailer packaging and the social promo design, which bring across the Advent spirit just like the opener and idents.
Further information on the "Countdown to Christmas" at https://www.universaltv.de/filme/countdown-to-christmas
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds new
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln