Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover
Paramount. Berlin or remote
Paramount is a leading global media and entertainment company with approximately 27,000 employees worldwide, creating premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster. With its iconic studios, innovative streaming offerings, digital moving image products and linear TV offerings, Paramount reaches more than 40 million households in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and more than 4.3 billion viewers worldwide in more than 180 countries on five continents. Through strong partnerships in Consumer Products and Recreation, Paramount's brands can also be experienced at events, as licensed products and in theme parks.
Pluto TV was founded in 2014 and acquired by Paramount in 2019. Pluto TV is the leading free streaming service in America with over 200 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers and digital media companies.
For our internationally active Creative Team of two project managers, we are looking as soon as possible for a
Project Manager (f/m/d) for a limited period as a maternity/parental leave cover
These are your main tasks:
- Act as main contact person and department lead for multiple brands in local markets
- Take overall responsibility for briefing, planning, sourcing, production, delivery of multi platform projects and 360 local campaigns
- Drive, manage and influence regular contact and relationships with internal stakeholders such as Programming, Marketing, Digital etc.
- Manage resources and budgets of Creative department in local market together with Creative Operations Manager
- Oversee approvals of C-level projects in collaboration with Creative team
- Be responsible for regular analysis of projects and recommendations
- Manage external creative agencies and freelancers
- Actively foster integration and constant improvement of systems, processes & workflows that will improve daily operations and deliveries of projects
What you bring with you:
- A portfolio which demonstrates your extensive knowledge and skills in project management.
- Able to execute big (360) campaigns from start to finish.
- You have experience working with in-house creative teams/agencies & Brand Marketing team
- You are comfortable with multi-tasking
- Experience with Local productions is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must, good knowledge of German is a plus
- Experience in a creative environment is a pre.
- Open minded, collaborative and a brilliant sense of humour
This is what we offer you:
- Home office or modern, centrally located office space (hybrid work model)
- 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Thorough training by our programming team
- Extensive fringe benefits (including meal allowance, Urban Sports Club membership, public transportation allowance)
- Team events
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Trainee Programmplanung (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln
- Trainee Creative (f/m/d) - Paramount, Berlin
- Chef vom Dienst Talkshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Drehender Redakteur Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Digital Marketing Expert (m/w/d) - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Kölnneu
- Büro-Assistenz (m/w/d) Innere Verwaltung und Stipendium - Mediengründerzentrum NRW MGZ GmbH, Köln
- Grafiker*in - ZDF, Mainz
- Creative Concept/Text (m/w/d) - büro bewegt, München
- Editor/Content Creator (m/w/d) - büro bewegt, München
- Chef vom Dienst Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Junior-Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Kölnneu