by Eyes & Ears of Europe
From 31 March to 15 October, the Museum für Gestaltung Zurich is showing the exhibition Repair Revolution!
Things break all the time in our everyday lives. Instead of repairing them, we often immediately buy a replacement. The consequences are growing mountains of rubbish and a worsening shortage of resources with global effects. How well an object can be repaired is already decided in the design process. In mechanical engineering, for example, service and spare parts are an integral part of the design practice, but in product design and architecture they are the exception. There is another way! Repairing has long since ceased to be an option, but is a serious cultural, social and economic practice that offers a counter-design to the throwaway society. The exhibition presents the vision of a repair society and examines the role that design plays on the way there.
Venue: Museum für Gestaltung Zürich, Toni-Areal, Zurich
Period: 15 March to 15 October 2023
Opening hours: Tuesday-Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- New members: inCOLOR +++TV3
- Promax Europe 2023 in Amsterdam cancelled
- Olympia Publishing takes over audio platform FOOTBALL WAS MY FIRST LOVE
- Exciting strategy debates - innovative project presentations
- Personnel: Tina Wiesner +++ Lars Wagner
- Creatives On Creativity: 44 Creatives in conversation with Steve Brouwers
- Teamleitung Maske - Bereich Styling/Maske (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur - Schwerpunkt Planung - Ressort Nachrichten & Wetter (w/m/d) - RTL News GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Programmplanung (w/m/d) - RTL Deutschland GmbH, Köln