Alpenblick creates new design for ARD Kontraste
ARD Kontraste presents a new design – the Munich agency Alpenblick creates an uncompromising, functional and innovative new appearance.
The investigative political magazine from Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb) has been broadcasting live from the capital for ARD since 1968, with exclusively researched articles and background information on political and social structures as well as reports and portraits.
Kontraste remains true to itself and shows a clear edge in its new appearance (on-air since 6 February 2020).
The new multiline logo "The Rock" is the focal point of the new design. Based on this, the branding tools are created: fragment-like surfaces in black, white and silver-grey. The "Red Line" adds exciting accents.
The new appearance supports the fresh studio design of the programme created by Swiss set designer Rico Chiari and has been optimised for all broadcasting channels, especially with regard to the increased mobile use and social networks.
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln