Alpenblick creates new design for ARD Kontraste
ARD Kontraste presents a new design – the Munich agency Alpenblick creates an uncompromising, functional and innovative new appearance.
The investigative political magazine from Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb) has been broadcasting live from the capital for ARD since 1968, with exclusively researched articles and background information on political and social structures as well as reports and portraits.
Kontraste remains true to itself and shows a clear edge in its new appearance (on-air since 6 February 2020).
The new multiline logo "The Rock" is the focal point of the new design. Based on this, the branding tools are created: fragment-like surfaces in black, white and silver-grey. The "Red Line" adds exciting accents.
The new appearance supports the fresh studio design of the programme created by Swiss set designer Rico Chiari and has been optimised for all broadcasting channels, especially with regard to the increased mobile use and social networks.
- Dating in times of Corona – Superama produces German web series "V-Dates"
- ProSiebenSat.1 launches audio-on-demand platform FYEO in Germany and Austria
- Even ZDF's Mainzelmännchen are affected by Corona
- To all sports fans – SPORT1 asks you to stay at home
- Eyes & Ears Awards 2020
- New design for new stories – CapeRock's rebranding of Insight TV