"A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Fourth Episode Online Now!
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Eyes & Ears LIVE is back from its summer break with the fourth podcast episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives"! While enjoying a glass of port respectively red wine, Nicolau Tudela, Art Director at the Portuguese broadcaster RTP, and our host Corinna Kamphausen talk about philosophy and its influence on artists as well as about the new identities of the broadcaster RTP2. In addition, you can find out why Nicolau Tudela particularly appreciates the music genre fado and what its origins and content are.
If you would like to ask our guests questions live, register now for the next Eyes & Ears LIVE!
In addition to the video, you can now listen to the conversation as a podcast!
Watch the identities of RTP2 here:
A look behind the scenes of the media industry and into the minds of the people behind it – that's what "A Drink with European Media Creatives" is all about. With one guest alone or with several European colleagues, our presenter discusses current topics, specific and personal backgrounds, professional careers and, last but not least, their favourite drink. Once a month as a live conversation with the option to ask questions and later as a podcast to listen to over and over again.
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Cinematic and with real marquee letters – Opening credits by FEEDMEE Design underline the authenticity of "Angela Merkel – Im Lauf der Zeit"
- "We wanted to do cool shit and have good lunches" – A Drink with Brett Richards
- New name & fresh logo for ARD debut – Luxlotusliner adds contrast
- "The working hours make me feel normal again" – A Drink with Oleksandra Doroguntsova
- European League of Football accepts UKRAINE BRAVES as 13th team
- Projektmanager (m/w/d) - DMC, München
- Senior Editor*in (w/m/d) in Vollzeit ab 01.07.2022 - BK - Büro für Bewegtbild
- Motion Designer / Art Director (w/d/m) in freier Mitarbeit - Deutsche Welle, Berlin
- Motion Designer (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Praktikum im Bereich Produktion Film/Fernsehen (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring