"I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
In the tenth episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives" we have Dry Martini and Kölsch! Our host Corinna Kamphausen talks to Michael Coldewey, founder of TRIXTER, as well as professor at the HFF University of Television and Film Munich and the MD.H Mediadesign University of Applied Sciences Munich, about how he, a German animation producer, got into the American film industry, that creatives need chaos and organisation to function, and why he had to bring film reels to an American studio.
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Creative (f/m/d) - Paramount, Berlin
- Büro-Assistenz (m/w/d) Innere Verwaltung und Stipendium - Mediengründerzentrum NRW MGZ GmbH, Köln