"I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
In the tenth episode of "A Drink with European Media Creatives" we have Dry Martini and Kölsch! Our host Corinna Kamphausen talks to Michael Coldewey, founder of TRIXTER, as well as professor at the HFF University of Television and Film Munich and the MD.H Mediadesign University of Applied Sciences Munich, about how he, a German animation producer, got into the American film industry, that creatives need chaos and organisation to function, and why he had to bring film reels to an American studio.
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Cinematic and with real marquee letters – Opening credits by FEEDMEE Design underline the authenticity of "Angela Merkel – Im Lauf der Zeit"
- "We wanted to do cool shit and have good lunches" – A Drink with Brett Richards
- New name & fresh logo for ARD debut – Luxlotusliner adds contrast