Reading tip: Rick Rubin - creative. The art of being
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
Creative. The Art of Being is a wise and exceedingly clear quintessence of his life's work. It illuminates the artist's journey in a way that we can all follow. It leads us to the magical moments of elation and transcendence where anything is possible.
Many famous music producers are known for a certain sound that has its time. Rick Rubin is known for something different: creating a space where artists of all different genres and traditions can show who they really are and what they really have to offer. He helps people overcome their self-imposed expectations to reconnect with a state of primal openness from which surprising things can emerge.
Over the years of thinking deeply about where creativity does and does not come from, Rick Rubin has learned that artists are not about their specific performance, but about their relationship to the world. Creativity has a place in everyone's life, and everyone can expand that place.
"I was going to write a book about what it takes to make a great work of art, but instead it turned out to be a book about how to be creative."
- Art Director Newstime (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group GmbH, München
- Set-Aufnahmeleitung "Guidos Deko Queen" (w/m/d) - RTL STUDIOS GmbH, Köln
- Project Manager Creative (f/m/d) as a leave cover - Paramount. Berlin or remote
- Trainee Creative (f/m/d) - Paramount, Berlin
- Büro-Assistenz (m/w/d) Innere Verwaltung und Stipendium - Mediengründerzentrum NRW MGZ GmbH, Köln