Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
That's the end of a long search! Shopping is now fun and easy – on all HSE24 channels!
Home shopping channel HSE24 understands its customers! To ensure that nothing prevents you from shopping quickly, HSE24 has now made its app, which was launched a year ago, even better – with the new shake feature. As soon as customers are interested in a product on the live show, all they have to do is open the app, shake their mobile phone briefly and immediately see the desired product and all the details.
New feature was developed completely in-house
HSE24 is the only retailer in Germany and Austria that offers the opportunity to shop directly from the stream. The new function, the Shake Feature, makes shopping even more attractive and user-friendly. "With this unique feature, we not only meet the zeitgeist and the needs of our customers, but also turn the conclusion of a purchase into an experience", says Roland Geringer, SVP E-Commerce at HSE24. "With the app, customers can easily switch back and forth between our three TV channels – whether HSE24 Extra, HSE24 Trend or HSE24. We realised that the simple ordering process is particularly appreciated. Now the desired product is just a shake away".
Shake Feature hits the spot
Shortly after the app update, the positive ratings in the app stores increased: In the Google Play Store, the app received a user rating of 4.9 – iPhone users rated the app with 4.6 out of a possible 5 stars.
For further information (in German) here.
- Wishes do come true – ZWEIFREUNDE agency lands a contract with ZDFneo with promotional pitch
- "Design that considers human beings will make a difference" – A Drink with David Bailey
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- Junior Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual / Doku (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Reporter / Redakteur TV Magazin (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln