Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
That's the end of a long search! Shopping is now fun and easy – on all HSE24 channels!
Home shopping channel HSE24 understands its customers! To ensure that nothing prevents you from shopping quickly, HSE24 has now made its app, which was launched a year ago, even better – with the new shake feature. As soon as customers are interested in a product on the live show, all they have to do is open the app, shake their mobile phone briefly and immediately see the desired product and all the details.
New feature was developed completely in-house
HSE24 is the only retailer in Germany and Austria that offers the opportunity to shop directly from the stream. The new function, the Shake Feature, makes shopping even more attractive and user-friendly. "With this unique feature, we not only meet the zeitgeist and the needs of our customers, but also turn the conclusion of a purchase into an experience", says Roland Geringer, SVP E-Commerce at HSE24. "With the app, customers can easily switch back and forth between our three TV channels – whether HSE24 Extra, HSE24 Trend or HSE24. We realised that the simple ordering process is particularly appreciated. Now the desired product is just a shake away".
Shake Feature hits the spot
Shortly after the app update, the positive ratings in the app stores increased: In the Google Play Store, the app received a user rating of 4.9 – iPhone users rated the app with 4.6 out of a possible 5 stars.
For further information (in German) here.
- GÉDÉON creates a design for the children's programme of France Télévisions new
- Interview with Claudia Meßmer, Senior UX Designer & participant in the Junior Showcase 2007.
- Just shake it! – HSE24 upgrades App with Shake Feature
- #machdichlaut & #sicherheim - SevenOne AdFactory and UFA take a stand against domestic violence
- Dear Ina, congratulations on 20 years with Eyes & Ears of Europe!
- Interview with Dr. Anselm Kreuzer, Composer and participant of the Junior Showcase 2003