"A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – First Episode Online Now!
by Eyes & Ears of Europe
On 29 April 2021 at 5 pm CET, the time had come: Corinna Kamphausen, CEO Eyes & Ears of Europe, presented the first Eyes & Ears LIVE event and welcomed Cécile Chavepayre, Creative Director ARTE, to the premiere. Over a glass of red wine in Cologne and sake in Paris, the two exchanged views on topics such as why there are so few female creative directors in France, how Cécile manages to calm her "monkey mind" and empty her mind for a project, and how her path led from being a teacher to the media industry.
If you would like to ask our guests questions live, register now for the next Eyes & Ears LIVE!
In addition to the video, you can now listen to the conversation as a podcast!
A look behind the scenes of the media industry and into the minds of the people behind it – that's what "A Drink with European Media Creatives" is all about. With one guest alone or with several European colleagues, our presenter discusses current topics, specific and personal backgrounds, professional careers and, last but not least, their favourite drink. Once a month as a live conversation with the option to ask questions and later as a podcast to listen to over and over again.
- "A Drink with European Media Creatives", the (Live-)Podcast from Eyes & Ears of Europe – Fifth Episode Online Now!
- Oh you joyful becomes "Otto joyful" with Das Erste and SCREENWORKS
- A special kind of Advent calendar with Universal TV and UMBRUCH
- Now it's Christmas! – SUPER RTL rings in the Christmas season with over 40 films
- Simply "More…" – CapeRock develops redesign for TELE 5
- "We want to bring our internal attitude to the outside world" - RTL's brand development over time