21 years of FEEDMEE Design from Cologne - of age and still hungree...
FEEDMEE is a 360° creative agency where the various disciplines of modern communication meet. We have plenty of room for design, concept, fine or wild ideas, an eye for the big picture and beyond. Depending on your needs, we can move walls, raise them or tear them down completely.
We are best in:
- Broadcast design, motion graphics, content, character and campaign development, print, commercial, CD/CI development and directing.
- Our core business: the moving image.
- We work for: national and international TV stations, advertising agencies, companies and brands.
- Managing director of the management/design division Gerry Menschik.
- Managing Director Creative Direction Anton Riedel
- founded 1999 in Cologne-Ehrenfeld - 15 permanent employees and a large pool of freelancers.
After a break of a few years, we are happy to be a part of the Eyes & Ears community again!
Here is a short overview of current projects:
New design for the "Münchner Runde" of the Bavarian television
Everything is new in the "Münchner Runde". On 15 January 2020, the weekly political talk show on BR television went on air in the new design. Everything is really new here - not "only" the show design, but also the studio we designed.
Prime Time Super RTL Design plus campaign
Last autumn, we redesigned Super RTL's prime time in order to visually differentiate it from the daily programme. The accompanying 360-degree campaign for the launch also comes from us.
The "Grundgesetz-Girl" is shown at the festival 20 minmax Ingolstadt
Last year, we conceived and produced a short film for children on behalf of the WDR on the topic: 70 years of the Basic Law. Now our Grundgesetz-Girl has been selected for the program of the 20 minmax in Ingolstadt and is competing for an award in the category "Shorties for Kids".
WDR Symphony Orchestra Short and Classic - Live Illustrations
In the third episode of the WDR web series "Short and Classic with Christian Macelaru", the new chief conductor of the WDR Symphony Orchestra takes a look at the suite from "Der Rosenkavalier" by Richard Strauss. What he learns in the process was illustrated live by our Creative Director Anton Riedel.
Support for a new film project
The Film and Media Foundation has granted us funding to pilot a new children's format on the subject of sustainability and environmental protection. We say THANK YOU and look forward to the project.
We won't reveal more just yet!
- 360-degree news from a new studio – Cooperation between RTL Deutschland and agency CapeRock successfully enters the next rounds new
- The Kelly Family bus is back on RTLZWEI – A challenge for the ZWEI FREUNDE agency
- "The picture in your head is always bigger" – A Drink with the MediaApes, Sebastian Gsuck & Nûjîn Kartal
- RTL AdAlliance goes Cannes Lions – Gédéon introduced the new international brand to the society
- "We have to find another story for humankind" – A Drink with Markus Gull
- "I love to tell stories and to entertain people" – A Drink with Michael Coldewey
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln