CapeRock is the brand design agency specialised in the design of media and entertainment brands. Based in Amsterdam we work on challenging international projects at home and abroad.
Our brand approach is holistic:
the mix of Strategy, Design, Motion & Music.
Our projects are diverse, from digital and streaming to portfolio management and marketing. Our vision is to build bold brands through ‘Motion Driven Design’. Our results are award winning.
We are looking for an ambitious project manager who wants to join our talented team; steady as rock with a solid background in digital design and knowledge of media brands, or vice versa.
About the job
Experienced / Enthusiastic / Organised / Initiator / Communicator / Team Player / Big Picture / Driven
You are an enthusiastic project manager with the drive to push projects forward. You are experienced in managing teams and used to working independently. You switch effortlessly between various projects. You have a keen eye for details and take the initiative when you see opportunities for improvement. You are a great listener, grasping the essence of the matter quickly. You inform and encourage the team during the process. You take pleasure in presenting the work to clients. You motivate your team to follow your lead and go the extra mile when necessary. You have the drive to keep developing yourself.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience as a project manager
- Experience with brand design projects
- Experience with digital design processes
- Experience with video and animation production
- Experience with voice overs and music production
- Master Mac skills
- Experience in planning large complex projects
- Positive and spontaneous personality
- Pragmatic attitude and ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English
- German language skills are a big plus
- Versatile job as a project manager (40 hours)
- Challenging projects for national and international entertainment and media brands
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Club of talented colleagues in a creative environment
- Studio in the heart of Amsterdam
- Opportunities to keep developing yourself
More job ads
- Chef vom Dienst Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Kölnnew
- Junior-Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Studios/Flat White Productions GmbH, Köln
- Redakteur Liveshow (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Produktionsplaner - Disposition TV (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Academy/Veranstaltungen in Teilzeit - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln
- Volontär:in/Trainee (m/w/d) Redaktion - Eyes & Ears of Europe, Köln