Motion Graphic Designer
Turner International manages the international versions of Turner brands, including CNN, TNT, Cartoon Network and Turner Classic Movies as well as local broadcasters and business areas. Around the world, Turner has more than 190 broadcast stations in 36 languages and in more than 200 countries. Turner EMEA operates 72 broadcasters in 22 languages in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Turner’s programs in German-speaking regions include the news station CNN International, the movie channel TNT Film, the series channel TNT Serie, the comedy station TNT Comedy with the [adult swim] segment, the children’s channel Cartoon Network and the children and family station Boomerang. Turner is part of Time Warner.
To support our creative department in Munich, we are looking for someone who could join us as early as possible as
MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- You will be responsible for creating TV graphic elements, such as general branding, show graphics, logos, design packages and animations for our trailers for our kids channels Cartoon Network and Boomerang across the above mentioned regions.
- As Motion Graphic Designer you will have an excellent understanding of the design production process from concept to completion as well as a keen business sense and a creative flair.
- You will work in very close collaboration with our in-house Creative Producers.
- We are looking for a candidate who has a proven work experience in the graphic design area, ideally in the media industry.
- The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills, visual sense and brilliant communication design knowledge.
- Together with excellent skills in relevant software (e.g. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema4D) you will bring along a good knowledge of a video editing software such as Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge about Print is a plus.
- The role demands a great sense of design and trends, ideally in the kids/animation film area, as well as a high degree of creativity and flexibility
- You will need to have fluent English and very good German language skills, knowledge of an Eastern European language or Dutch will be an advantage.
- You are our ideal candidate if you are a team player with a cooperative working style.
YOUR FUTURE WITH US:
We will provide you with an attractive job in the heart of Munich, a position that will enable you to be part of an exciting business environment and to join a motivated, dynamic team. If you are interested in a multifaceted and challenging job at a television broadcaster and want to join us in shaping an expanding pay TV market, then we look forward to receiving your application at
Like our Facebook page for recruitment updates! https://www.facebook.com/TurnerCareersEMEA/
- Praktikantin / Praktikanten Motion & TV-Design - SRFneu
- Art Director (m/w) - SPORT1neu
- Junior Mediengestalter (m/w) - BDA Creativeneu
- Teamleiter Distributionsmarketing - ARTEneu
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich Postproduktion/VFX - Novelmedianeu
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich TV/Web Content - Contenthouseneu
- Studentische Aushilfe Controlling - Mediengruppe RTLneu
- Regisseur/in / Bildmischer/in - SRFneu
- Volontariat Produktionsassistenz Studio- und Außenproduktion - Mediengruppe RTL/CBCneu
- Assistent/-innen Cast / Audiovisual Media - Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
- Senior Motion Designer/in (100%) - SRF
- Werkstudent Grafik-/Konzeptdesigner (m/w) - SPORT1
- Creative Manager für Broadcast Design - DW: Deutsche Welle
- Promotion Producer - DW: Deutsche Welle
- Digital Storyteller - SRF
- User Experience Designer / Information Architect (m/w) - SPORT1
- Motion Designer 2D/3D (m/w) - SPORT1
- Senior Promotion Producer/in On-Air - ZWEIFREUNDE
- Motion Designer/in (100%) - SRF
- (Junior) Grafik Designer - mehappy
- (Junior) Producer - mehappy
- Senior Promo Producer - Da Vinci Media
- Volontariat VFX Design - Mediengruppe RTL
- Motion Graphic Designer (m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL
- Off Air Designer (m/w) in freier Mitarbeit - SPORT1
- Art Director für externe Projekte / Design Manager (m/w) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland
- Praktikant (w/m) im Bereich Golf - Contenthouse