Red Bull Media House
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. The Development Producer would be a member of the Non-Live team within the Content Department. This team is the epicentre of content development at Red Bull Media House, responding to briefs from our Audience Teams, as well as developing new and innovative ideas before distribution across the whole Red Bull Media Network.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
LONG STORY SHORT
Guiding the development of international content, the Development Producer’s goal is to create innovative, inspiring content in all forms and durations, connecting with audiences worldwide and ultimately benefitting the Red Bull brand and business.
MONITOR AND OVERSEE
You’ll be in charge of monitoring the various processes of all assigned projects, you’ll be the main point of contact between productions and internal stakeholders, and you’ll ensure tracking tools are up to date and reliable throughout. You’ll work closely with an international roster of production companies, overseeing the production process from the concept phase to delivery and will actively take part in production and/or post-production on-site if required.
ENSURE CUTTING EDGE CONTENT
In this role, you’ll develop innovative, high quality, moving image productions of all formats and across all platforms. You’ll ensure they are delivered in line with Red Bull’s brand and editorial values and that Red Bull content stands out in a crowded media landscape.
Another aspect of this role will be to respond to our audience group briefs with original, creative concepts that go beyond the ordinary and to find the “Big Ideas” that will put Red Bull on the map.
You’ll maintain effective workflows with Programming, Production Management, Communications, Country Executive Producers and Communication Managers, Production Partners, and other RBMH departments to ensure transparency and efficiency.
- BIG PICTURE THINKING
Coordinating and guiding production partners from concept development phase through to production and delivery will be part of this responsibility as well. You’ll source and e valuate external pitches, concepts and treatments, provide development feedback and gather approvals and input from stakeholders (Editorial, Programming, Social, Communications).
- ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
You’ll actively taking part in informative and motivational workshops, preparing presentations and reports. Presenting content, editorial direction, workflows and organizing and leading regular alignment meetings will be under your remit as well.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- Currently at Producer level in an established Media Market
- 3-5 years overall media employment, preferably including development experience
- Clear understanding of broadcast strategy, programming, different audiences etc.
- Proven track record developing and producing distinctive content
- Extensive industry and media production methods knowledge
- Experience in content production and/or commissioning
- Ideally editorial expertise and additional experience in writing
- Able to think connectively
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Self-starting, agile team player with an eye for detail
- Curious and passionate about the current media landscape and trends
- Ideally University Degree level education (ideally in Film Studies, Journalism or similar)
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Travel up to 25%
More job ads
- Senior Art Director / Motion Designer (w/m) - unitedsensesnew
- Kreativkonzeptioner (m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschlandnew
- Producer (m/w) Marketing Producing befristet auf 2 Jahre - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschlandnew
- Producer (m/w) Marketing Producing befristet auf 1 Jahr - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschlandnew
- - BRAND NEW Media Production
- - BRAND NEW Media Production
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - mehappy
- - Red Bull Media
- Art Director (m/w) Motion Design - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland
- Producer/in - SEASIDE PRODUCTIONS
- Praktikanten (m/w) Web Analytics/SEO - SPORT1
- Sendetechniker/Mediengestalter/Sendeingenieur m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL / CBC