Dalton Maag, London
As an Account Manager at Dalton Maag, you will develop and maintain long-standing and mutually beneficial relationships with prospects, agencies and end-clients. Throughout every project lifecycle, you will expertly guide customers through Dalton Maag’s service offering, and propose and deliver solutions which meet their needs exactly.
You will be integral at every stage of the project; from responding to new enquiries, providing quotes and compiling proposals, through project planning, scheduling, and on-going project management, and on to general account administration, such as CRM maintenance, invoicing and aftercare.
Across all of your work, you will consistently highlight Dalton Maag’s distinctive value proposition in the market, and work closely with the marketing team and our Creative Directors to identify and develop new business opportunities, while continuing to maintain our wide-ranging international customer portfolio
Required skills and experience:
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent client projects, from initiation to after care.
- 5+ years of experience within business development, sales, or account management.
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Drive to grow long-term relationships with both agencies and end-clients.
- A proven track record in maintaining and exceeding sales targets, across new and existing business.
- The ability to identify customer requirements, translate benefits, and convert opportunities across a large portfolio of varied clients.
Desired but not essential background:
- Experience working in the creative industry.
- Familiarity with competitive tendering.
- Knowledge about technology and consumer trends.
- Experience with creative software, eg. Adobe InDesign.
From £41,000 to £48,000 per annum depending on experience.
More job ads
- Motion Designer 2D/3D - Screenworks, Köln
- Creative Producer On Air Promotion - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim, Austria
- Motion-Grafiker/in - ORF, Wien
- Art Director Digital (m/w/d) Elternzeitvertretung - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Unterföhring
- Junior Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Unterföhring
- UX Researcher*in, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Projektleiter*in Strategische Markenführung, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Brand Manager*in Digital, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Producer*in (m/w/d) - Screenworks, Köln
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - vonHerzen, Grünwald/München
- Professur Mediendesign mit Schwerpunkt Game Design - Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften, Salzgitter
- Motion Art Director (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Project Manager (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Digital Designer (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Motion Intern (m/f) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Praktikum Eventmanagement - novel media, Unterföhring
- Praktikum Social Media Aktivierung - novel media, Unterföhring
- Praktikum Grafikdesign - novel media, Unterföhring
- Redakteur - novel media, Unterföhring
- On-Air-Promotion Producer/Editor - ZWEI FREUNDE, München
- - Busch & Glatz, Köln
- - BK - Büro für Bewegtbild