CapeRock is the brand design agency specialised in the design of media and entertainment brands. Based in Amsterdam we work on challenging international projects at home and abroad.
Our brand approach is holistic:
the mix of Strategy, Design, Motion & Music.
Our projects are diverse, from digital and streaming to portfolio management and marketing. Our vision is to build bold brands through ‘Motion Driven Design’. Our results are award winning.
We are looking for a talented motion art director to join our creative team.
About the job
Design Lead / Experienced / Enthusiastic / Story Teller / Initiator / Branding / Motion / Design Driven
You are an experienced art director who loves to tell brand stories in motion and design. You inspire teams and clients with your original thinking. Your deep knowledge of branding is reflected in your portfolio. You mix and match photography, 2d and 3d into eye catching designs. You love typography. Your work is pixel perfect and on zeitgeist. You catch the big idea in beautifully crafted presentations. You have the drive to push projects forward. You are experienced in coaching teams and used to working independently. You have a keen eye for details and take the initiative when you see opportunities for improvement. You direct and encourage the team during the process. You take pleasure in presenting the work to clients. You motivate your team to follow your lead and go the extra mile when necessary. You have the drive to keep developing yourself.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as design lead
- Experience in brand identity design
- Experience in digital design
- Experience with design for motion and broadcast
- Master Adobe skills
- Excellent 3D (C4D) skills
- Positive and spontaneous personality
- Pragmatic attitude and ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English
- Versatile job as a design lead (40 hours)
- Portfolio projects for national and international entertainment and media brands
- A competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Club of talented colleagues in a creative environment
- Studio in the heart of Amsterdam
- Opportunities to develop yourself
More job ads
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- TV Planner:in, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Regieassistenz (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Creative Producer*in (m/w/d) - Screenworks
- Junior Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager (m/w/d) - DMC, München
- Praktikum im Bereich Produktion Film/Fernsehen (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- Cutter/Producer (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- Grafik Designer (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- UX/ UI-Designer (w/m/d) - ARD, München
- Junior Motion Designer (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Trainee Grafikdesign (m/w/d) in Vollzeit - Beta Film, Oberhaching