CapeRock is the brand design agency specialised in the design of media and entertainment brands. Based in Amsterdam we work on challenging international projects at home and abroad.
Our brand approach is holistic:
the mix of Strategy, Design, Motion & Music.
Our projects are diverse, from digital and streaming to portfolio management and marketing. Our vision is to build bold brands through ‘Motion Driven Design’. Our results are award winning.
We are looking for a talented digital designer to join our creative team.
About the job
Experienced / Enthusiastic / Multifaceted / Team Player / Initiator / Front-End / Motion / Design Driven
You are a multifaceted designer who loves to experiment with different techniques and styles. You switch effortlessly between vectors, photos and code. You love typography. Your work is pixel perfect and on brand. You bring motion into the experience. You surprise clients with creative solutions beyond their expectations. You have the drive to push projects forward and motivate your team to go the extra mile when necessary. You are a team player and a self starter. You have a keen eye for details and take the initiative when you see opportunities for improvement. You inspire and encourage the team during the process. You take pleasure in presenting your work to clients. You have the drive to keep developing yourself.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a digital designer
- Experience in UX/UI design
- Experience in frontend development
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with content and marketing
- Expertise in creating digital experiences
- Master Adobe skills
- Knowledge of 3D
- Positive and spontaneous personality
- Pragmatic attitude and ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English
- Versatile job as a digital designer (40 hours)
- Portfolio projects for national and international entertainment and media brands
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Club of talented colleagues in a creative environment
- Studio in the heart of Amsterdam
- Opportunities to keep developing yourself
More job ads
- Head of Show (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Chef vom Dienst Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Schnitt-Realisator Factual (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Support Creative solutions (m/f/d) - Discovery, München
- Texter und Trailer-Redakteur (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Regieassistenz (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Köln
- Creative Producer*in (m/w/d) - Screenworks
- Junior Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Projektmanager (m/w/d) - DMC, München
- Praktikum im Bereich Produktion Film/Fernsehen (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- Cutter/Producer (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- Grafik Designer (m/w/d) - novel media, München/Unterföhring
- UX/ UI-Designer (w/m/d) - ARD, München
- Junior Motion Designer (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, München
- Trainee Grafikdesign (m/w/d) in Vollzeit - Beta Film, Oberhaching