Red Bull Originals will focus on the creation of entertainment-first, commercially viable content that embodies the Red Bull philosophy and distinctive brand voice.
Join our journey as Head of Publicity to shape Red Bull Originals’ course and position it as a major player in the commercial entertainment business.
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Originals
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- ALL ABOUT CONNECTIONS AND CONTENT
To establish Red Bull Originals in the commercial entertainment landscape, you’ll create and implement a marketing & communication strategy that reflects the essence of the brand and showcases all of Red Bull Originals content. You’ll create individual activation strategies around those shows, feature films and formats and take care of their implementation. The role will require rigorous strategic thinking, and extensive relationships spanning commercial television, streamers and industry press.
ACROSS THE WHOLE MEDIA LANDSCAPE
In this role, you’ll be the go-to-person in handling all PR and press-related matters including markets, film festival management and talent handling. You’ll take care of the B2B communication for Red Bull Studio and manage the awards submission process, as well as its outcome.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 10+ years relevant industry experience
- Extensive relationships with industry players and key press contacts
- Proven PR track record and existing built out personal network
- Intimate knowledge of market and festival landscape relevant to our business
- Experience in creation of marketing materials and content plans
- Understanding of awards circuit and how to navigate it
- Good understanding of the Red Bull brand & essence
- Flexible, motivated team player that is able to think of creative, innovative ways to tell stories
- University degree or relevant work experience
- Fluent in English, fluent in German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10