Motion Graphics Designer
Red Bull Media House
Are you a creative mind and do you want to develop and implement graphic ideas for various Red Bull formats? Be our Motion Graphics Designer and create extraordinary visuals.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- DEVELOPMENT AND CREATION OF GRAPHIC CONCEPTS AND ANIMATIONS
As a member of our graphic design team, you’ll be responsible for the development, the visualization and the implementation of graphic concepts for Red Bull and ServusTV formats. In this exciting role, you’ll ensure that the design supports our content strategy and subsequently advances our brand strategy.
COOPERATION WITH ART DIRECTORS AND PRODUCERS
Creativity is in your blood? In this position, you’ll work closely with internal designers, producers and art directors, as well as external service providers. Together you’ll develop creative new ideas and create outstanding visuals that go hand in hand with our corporate identity and content strategy.
REALISATION OF GRAPHIC DESIGNS
A "One size fits all" approach goes against the grain for you? You know the needs of the different formats? As motion graphics designer, you’ll create and realise primarily 2D but also 3D graphic designs for various campaigns as well as on air and off air formats.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- At least 3 years’ experience as motion graphics designer
- Use Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on After Effects
- Cinema 4D skills are desired
- Creativity and passion for design, moving images and typography
- Strong graphical and visual understanding
- Communicative and convincing in presenting ideas
- Reliable, independent and used to work on schedule
- University degree in motion design, graphic design, animation or multiple years of experience in mentioned areas
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Click here to learn more
More job ads
- Colorist - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim, Austria
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist - Red Bull Media House
- - Red Bull Media House, Österreich
- Head of Publicity - Original Content - Red Bull Originals, Elsbethen, Austria
- Head of Multichannel Art & Design (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland, Unterföhring