Do you want to play a vital role throughout the footage lifecycle? Join us as our Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist and ensure the timely delivery and on-time availability of content in accordance with our quality standards.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- INGEST AND ORGANIZATION OF VIDEO FOOTAGE
In this role, you’ll ingest video footage and check it according to our technical standards in terms of format, picture and sound quality. Additionally, you'll transcode the video material for further processing. In doing so, you’ll be working closely with our colleagues from the editing and post-production teams, finding new ways and solutions.
To ensure the international distribution of our content, you’ll execute standard conversions. Additionally, you’ll prepare material that can be used by our in-house post-production team.
QUALITY CONTROL & ASSURANCE
You’ll brief production partners according to our technical specifications. You’ll consult concerning technical setup and workflows. Furthermore, you’ll provide manuals, support, technical feedback and solutions. Overall, you’ll be responsible for the quality control and the creation of a report on the finalized material.
You´ll be responsible for packaging content according to our stakeholders’ and clients’ needs and specifications.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology within the TV/film industry
- Strong knowledge of video and audio standards, codecs, and workflows in a live and non-live environment
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and willingness to travel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, can-do-attitude, willingness to go the extra mile, self-motivated
- Firm knowledge and command of Adobe CC, particularly Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Experience with multichannel recording software, such as Softron Movie Recorder
- Bachelor’s degree in media technology, television/film, related field or relevant work experienc
- Very good English skills, good German is a plus
- Travel up to: 10%
- Click here to learn more