AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
IN A NUTSHELL
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of (post-) production processes, including budgets and timelines. You’ll ensure the communication with internal stakeholders and external agencies and production partners. Additionally, you’ll liaise with Post Production teams, Content Management, Legal, Music library, as well as Scheduling/Programming.
MANAGE AND SUPPORT OF CREATIVE TEAMS
You’ll work closely together with relevant internal departments and build strong relationships with stakeholders and various departments. Therefore, you’ll receive a very good understanding of the business requirements.
COLLABORATION WITH EXTERNAL PARTNERS
You’ll source external production partners and agencies, negotiate package deals, and build strong relationships.
MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
You’ll manage (post) production projects independently, from campaign scheduling over quoting to supervising project teams.
IMPROVEMENT OF WORKFLOWS
You’ll work with provided global Media House platforms and technical specifications. While doing so, you’ll constantly improve existing workflows.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a tv/media production environment or advertising agency.
- Profound experience in planning and executing media campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of technical (post-) production workflows in content production.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office.
- Flexible & efficient organizational skills.
- Structured, independent and pro-active way of working.
- Team player and hands-on mentality.
- Great interest in the advertising and media business, as well as in the World of Red Bull.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, video/film production or a related field.
- Very good in English, both oral and written. German fluency is a plus.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
- Development Producer - Red Bull Media Houseneu
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - mehappyneu
- Art Director (m/w) Servus TV - Red Bull Medianeu
- Art Director (m/w) Motion Design - Mediengruppe RTL Deutschlandneu
- Producer/in - SEASIDE PRODUCTIONS
- Praktikanten (m/w) Web Analytics/SEO - SPORT1
- Sendetechniker/Mediengestalter/Sendeingenieur m/w) - Mediengruppe RTL / CBC