Is it your dream to give wings to people and ideas? Then realise your talent and become part of the Red Bull Graduate Programme.
As Production Management & Music Services Trainee you´ll focus on building and finally running a global project called Talent Pool as a project manager with support from various specialists.
Location: Elsbethen, Austria
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
In this exciting role you´ll be able to learn and be trained in all areas of production management. You´ll get detailed insights in terms of budget, timelines, production models, staffing, logistics, health & safety, securing rights & contracts, feasibility and effective workflows. The one goal always is to have ‘a good story well told’ with high production value and economically feasible.
In addition to that you´ll get the chance to work within content for at least one project, as a good production manager always knows both sides.
- MUSIC SERVICES
The Music Services Team is responsible for all solutions around music and its use in content. You´ll help them in providing high class production music and offering individual music consultations for countries and HQ projects, including Music Licensing.
- TALENT POOL
Your gathered knowledge and insights in production management and music services will be a great basement to build a talent pool. As its project manager you´ll be responsible to run the most creative, dynamic database of creative talent globally for Red Bull.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Very interested in film making
- Keen to learn tv & film production in one of the most exciting media environments on this planet – Red Bull Media House
- Having spent some time on film sets and understanding the production process and it’s phases from development to post-production
- International Film School Degree, University Degree in the fields of Multi-Media, Communications or a related field
- Travel up to 10%
- Motion Designer(in) 2D/3D - Screenworks, Köln
- Creative Producer On Air Promotion - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim, Austria
- Account Manager - Dalton Maag, London
- Motion-Grafiker/in - ORF, Wien
- Art Director Digital (m/w/d) Elternzeitvertretung - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Unterföhring
- Junior Texter/Konzeptioner (m/w/d) - Seven.One Entertainment Group, Unterföhring
- UX Researcher*in, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Projektleiter*in Strategische Markenführung, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Brand Manager*in Digital, 80-100% - SRF, Zürich
- Producer*in (m/w/d) - Screenworks, Köln
- (Junior) Producer/Cutter - vonHerzen, Grünwald/München
- Professur Mediendesign mit Schwerpunkt Game Design - Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften, Salzgitter
- Motion Art Director (m/w/d) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Projektmanager:in (m/w/d) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Digital Designer:in (m/w/d) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Motion-Design-Praktikant:in (m/w/d) - CapeRock, Amsterdam
- Praktikum Eventmanagement - novel media, Unterföhring
- Praktikum Social Media Aktivierung - novel media, Unterföhring
- Praktikum Grafikdesign - novel media, Unterföhring
- Redakteur - novel media, Unterföhring
- On-Air-Promotion Producer/Editor - ZWEI FREUNDE, München
- Werkstudent/in Social Media - Busch & Glatz, Köln
- Senior Editor (m/w), München - BK - Büro für Bewegtbild