Are you passionate about color grading and working with cutting edge technology? In this exciting role, you’ll be responsible for creating dynamic, eye-catching, and inspiring content across a wide variety of the world of Red Bull.
Location: Wals-Siezenheim, Austria
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
You’ll perform color correction on footage utilizing DaVinci Resolve. In this position, you’ll constantly develop your skills and grow your career as a colorist.
You’ll act as a problem solver who loves to support, take direction and collaborate with clients. To reach the best outcome possible, you’ll closely work together with your colleagues in post-production.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Profound art skills in color grading
- Proven knowledge of managing video assets with different file types and codecs
- High interest in HDR technology and ideally skills of color grading in HLG, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision™
- Keen to stay up to date with the latest trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Love for sharing creative ideas and solving problems
- Understanding of visual effects, cinematography and camera technology
- Enthusiast in sports, culture and current trends
- Strong work ethics
- Relevant experience counts more than formal education in this field
- English fluent, German skills are a plus, others more than welcome