Production Manager (m/f/d)
Red Bull Media House, Elsbethen (Austria)
Our Production Management Team is managing our productions in terms of budget, timelines, staffing, logistics, effective workflows & processes. The goal is always to have "a good story well told" with high production value, economically feasible. Join the team in the capacity of Production Manager to be part of telling stories beyond the ordinary!
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Long story short
In this role, you will oversee every stage of a production from initial planning, budgeting, schedules and contract negotiations. You will make sure that productions are executed and delivered smoothly, efficiently, safely, timely and within budget.
You’ll work hand in hand with other departments involved in the production processes and ensure a smooth collaboration and increase efficiency across all along. You will be responsible to develop a strong network of established companies and other talent like new production partners, creative and vendors.
- Ensure quality
Being on-site, you will make sure production processes run efficiently, manage productions and implement new standards and guidelines. You will assess best practices and improve all aspects of production management if needed. Establishing clear lines of communication between content and the supporting departments such as legal, finance and procurement, and supporting the Production Executive in projects is part of this role as well.
You’ll handle the financial documentation using global templates and the collation of all internal and external financial. You will report to the Production Executive and Finance team on a monthly basis and set up filing and support systems based on the global structure.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Thorough understanding of production, editorial and technical processes involved in the making of a range of programs across various genres
- A track record of delivering successful commissions
- Up to date knowledge of relevant broadcasters and union regulations as well as the legal requirements regarding working hours and duty of care towards personnel
- Current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations and associated procedures including Copyright, Data Protection, Public Liability etc. and how to comply with regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Good understanding of media and accounting processes
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Skilled in MS Office
- Problem-solving, precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Diplomacy, sensitivity, resourcefulness and affinity to numbers
- Able to troubleshoot and conceptualize ideas
- Relevant work experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is an advantage
- Travel up to: 25%
- Art Director (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim (Austria)neu
- Colourist (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim (Austria)neu
- Producer Digital & TV sixx (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland, Unterföhring
- Produktioner Digital (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland, Unterföhring
- Production Coordinator (m/f/d) - Red Bull Media House
- Ingest, Playout & Quality Management Specialist (m/w/d) - Red Bull Media House, Wals-Siezenheim (Austria)
- Promo Producer / Editor (m/w/d) - dmc München
- Sachbearbeiter On-Air Projekte (m/w/d) - ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland, Unterföhring
- Senior Writer/ Producer (m/w) - BK // Büro für Bewegtbild, München
- Motion Design 2D/3D (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE, Köln
- Senior Art Direktor (m/w/d) - FEEDMEE, Köln
- Volontär/in Projektmanagment On Air Promotion (m/w/d) - Discovery Communications, München