Our Production Management Team is managing our productions in terms of budget, timelines, staffing, logistics, effective workflows & processes. The goal is always to have "a good story well told" with high production value, economically feasible. Join the team in the capacity of Production Coordinator to be part of telling stories beyond the ordinary!
LOCATION: Elsbethen, Austria
ORGANISATION: Red Bull Media House
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Coordinate & Schedule
In this exciting role, you will be researching and coordinating crews, compile production call sheets and be in charge or the timely organization of carnets and filming permits. You will be organizing travels, accommodations and visas.
You will maintain detailed production schedules, contact lists & deliverables.
Another aspect of this role will be to log invoices and updating the cost tracker.
Furthermore, you will give administrative support and coordination for the production management team and complete post-production paperwork.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within media environment, preferably TV or digital media at either Production Assistant and/or Coordinator level
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- Good administration skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Stamina, enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Precise attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- University degree in relevant field and/or adequate practical work experience
- Fluency in English; any additional language considered an advantage
- Travel up to: 10%